Reviews for When Roses Wilt
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
*smiles*

Cute little fluffy thing. Exactly what I need first thing on a Saturday morning.

Cuba
Mochitsuki chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aw! This is positively adorable.

) Yay for fluff!
TheLittleScientist chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
how wonderfully fluffy!
SetTheTruthFree chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
aw xD

they're so cute together...if a guy did sne that tome...i'd melt...i would truely melt
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Ohh, that was so sweet. Poor Remus and his questioned masculinity. I loved it.
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
So cute!
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That's really sweet. I love it. :)
Charlie Bucket chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
damn it i wish my boyfriend would do something like that for me...

~Charlie Bucket
Scision chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
AW. This is so cute sdfsdfsdf i think its one of my favorite oneshots by you. sdfjsldkjsdfd im like squealing in the awesomeness. ahahahahsfdsfdsf.

"Remus Lupin was not a girl. But then again, Remus Lupin was not a man either." XDD the parts on his masculinity really crack me up.

"Remus laughed. “About as manly as Valentine’s Day gets. Because flowers and jewelry is so very, very, manly.”" XD That part made me laugh too. And the whole roses thing is so cute, ive heard of it before c: c: so sweet of sirius. nice job!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
tres cute...and tres fluffy...but it was funny...
runningfingers chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was really sweet. Sirius certainly has original ideas. Great job with the story.
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
aww! The roses wilting were adorable. :D I wish someone would do that for me... *pouts* :D lolz

But anyway, I totally adore all of the 'how effenimate of you' sentences. Sirius can be such a charmer sometimes. :D

“Everyone flirts with Rosmerta,” Sirius said, shrugging. He caught Remus’ eyes and winked. “But I don’t.”

I found that hilarious! HONESTLY. an ROFL moment. :D

And the ESP thing with James and Sirius is SOO funny. I think the entire thing is so funny. :D

“Dates are a-sexual,” the other boy defended. “And Moony is not a girl.” “But he’s not a guy, either.” James said.

HOW CRUEL, but true... :D