Reviews for The Second Half
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I think Lily is making things up about James and Sirius-both of them hated Snape from the first year at Hogwarts onward, and Sirius died hating Snape-he still regretted not finishing Snivelly off in the Shrieking Shack. Two years is an awfully short time to change someone's mind like that.

But as long as Snape doesn't actually have to meet James or Sirius, he can be content there.
dominanttuba chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
"even before he got there, Severus Snape was in heaven."

wow... great last line... Great story in fact. I've been looking forever for a good one with this story line, and now I've found it! Thank you so much!
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
this is so awesome! i really enjoyed it! and im glad that sirius and james apologized to snape and that things are right between lily and severus again. great job!
Ainulin chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I loved that. It was truly awesomeness. :) Sorry all my reviews are boring like this, but there's really nothing to critisize. :P
smidget chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I quite liked this one. I was actually surprised at the whole Lily Snape dynamic in DH. It seemed so fanon to me but the way JKR did it was fabulous. Anyway, great continuation. I really liked that Snape's "Kings Cross" was the Hogwarts entrance hall. And "going on" was up the stairs into the castle. Cause Snape really did love Hogwarts didn't he?

Great work!
sqHPfan chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
beautifully written, I can imagine this being part of the book, and there is no better compliment than that.
harrypotterobsessed1234 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was great! It would be nice if it really ended up like this after book 7.
AtlantianFanofEarth chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was the most wonderful thing I have ever read. Ever. I'm crying...that was so beautiful. You captured the true essence of Severus and Lily, and I'm grateful and amazed at that. Many people forget the essence of the character and just use them, but you didn't.

Thank you.
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
aw, that's so sweet. That's definately the best Lily/Sev fic I've ever read. Great work!
SpatialHeather chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aww, that was beautifully written, and I really loved the last line, very good!
angelfire east 24 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
What a amazing story! I love it!
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
aw. so cute.
meanwhiletimely chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This is so perfect-love love love. It's exactly like I'd imagine their meeting would be. And yay for Snape. ]
Smokey-eyed-Beauty chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was a really good interpretation of what Snape's and Lily's meeting would be like on the other side. I especially loved the last line and the first. Keep on writing!
mynamesemily chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I liked it alot, I never thought about that, Lily meeting Snape in heaven but it seems to all fit. They decide who wants to meet who probably, like Dumbledore wanted to meet Harry to explain. :)