Reviews for The Proposal of Buffy Summers
crisangel chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Before I start reading this, is this one done? Because if I invest myself in another one of your unfinished masterpieces, I'm probably going to have a conniption (whatever that is)...
So-sinful chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Omg! Why did it have to end?
amortentiate chapter 11 . 4/29/2009
Wow, the last chapter was almost like the time when I went off to college.

Its been a good story, thank you! :)
LivinginBedlam chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
aws.

Love it! D *claps* D

Can't wait to see what happens

Great job on both stories, they are really awsome.
LivinginBedlam chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
hahahah Joyce and Dawn are too funny. But B/F are Sickly cute xD
saddas chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
love it, and quick question when faith ask herself why shes such a pussy in the last story is that a suttle, "you are what you eat" joke, lol
tweak chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
lmao! I love the bickering and threats you and Buffy have! Genius
lilmisfit23 chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
Seriously you're an amazing writer! I read Courtship and this story for the past 4 days and what can I say I'm hooked! I love the way you write and the narrator is so hilarious lol

Keep up the awesome job!
Loorluver chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
It was really sweet! I always pick a couple of lines out of your stories that make me laugh. I don't know why they're soo halarious, but I laugh like a maniac anyway.

‘Jeez, who slipped the crack into her Coco Puffs this morning?’

'Then the little redheaded boy looks over at the blonde and glares. ‘Good thing his name isn’t Chucky or I’d be worried.

I also enjoy it when you "aruge" with the characters. It's entertaining. It's got to be a lot of fun to write too. I can't wait for an update for this story(and So Damn Domestic!).
minako366 chapter 11 . 4/8/2008
Nice, :D Always a pleasure
ToryV chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
Love it! Faith is a sappy romantic at heart, how cute.
Lunarcycle chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
i like this story its sweet :)
titanway16 chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
Woohoo! your back!

you are a great writer. I can't wait to read more.
shanesthebest chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
Holy frick your back with story and your back with one hell of emm well a bang :) Awesome,loving it!
P chapter 8 . 12/20/2007