Reviews for Home Invader
Crystalline-Enchantix chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Ha! Some fears never leave!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
awesome
patsgirl13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Precious...
wheelchairby284 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was absolutely adorable and hilarious, I laughed the whole way through.
LadyLukiCross chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh my gosh. This is freaking hilarious. I actually laughed out loud, especially at the end! Great job!
blue.skies.2010 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is incredibly adorable and so in character. I love it! (And I do realize it's a couple years old, so sorry if you're like 'huh?' but yes, it's very good)
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was flippin hilarious!
Mists chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw! This is SO sweet! I love stories about Ron taking care of the kids! I can so see this happening too. A wonderful, sweet, and well written oneshot. Great job!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Ooh, this was good, Ron was so in character, I laughed a lot, and that his daughter inherited his phobia... Good idea! :D
unique.normality chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
lol

oh god, I could totally see Ron doing that
Rosalie Weasley chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
loved this! it made me laugh!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
XD I can't stop laughing at this. I just had an image of my little cousin (only with Red hair) with a bowl on her head and a spoon with goggles on. XD I love it!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
"Giggling impishly, completely unafraid and apparently delighted in the situation, Hugo was either a Gryffindor too or Peeves's future protege."

Best line! But it was all SO fantastic and SO funny! I LOVED it! Hugo and Rose were ADORABLE, and Ron trying to kill the spider was so Gryffindor! LOL. Awesome job! I loved it!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This was so cute. The image of Ron and Rose in their battle armour had me rolling on the floor. And Crookshanks, can't believe that cat is still around. The ending was a bit "eh." but the rest was good. Added to my C2.

-honda
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Aw, that is absolutely adorable... and very believable! :)

-A