Reviews for Between Now and Then
Redbookbluebook chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
This story was really good and thoroughly enjoyable. I was surprised that Harry broke up with Ginny rather than the other way around, but it showed that he had some strength of character. ...An epilogue would be cool ;)
Storm Herder chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
WRITE AN EPILOGUE!

And Woody my dear, have I told you how much I love you lately? Bc I should, this story made my day haha. You can probably figure out who this is by the screen name? Or maybe not, might have an actual name on your buddy list.

Anyways, don't read my story! haha, it is corny and sucks, written for fun! ;-) Off to read more, maybe.
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
that was a wonderful story!
pop-pop-bananas chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
I love this! It's great, please update soon! I adore the whole Draco/Ginny thing. Harry sucks. P I'm writing a thing about DxG as well. I LOVE IT.

-x-
Aleatoire chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
awe man, that was simply beautiful.

your writing style, your grammar and spelling, all were great

and the plot itself was incredible.

loved it! )
Divinyl chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
This story is simply AMAZING! The way you combined two different plotlines and turned it into something completely origninal is just mind-boggling! I loved everything... the tone, the pace and your charachterisation of D & G. Though I was dissapointed it ended so early! You should definately write an epilogue for all us hanging fans! *hinthinthinthint* :)hehehehe Thankyou so much for posting this story! It's definately one of my all time fav's! Update? Pretty please?

Divinyl.
HumbugGirl chapter 6 . 10/12/2007
I don't know whether you based this fic on the remake of the film or the original but I think you've managed to catch the tone of the latter (which is coincidentally one of my favourite films) perfectly. There was some lovely pieces of dialogue and the pace was perfect - even with the seemingly abrupt ending. It worked and it did so very well. Nice work.
j-belle chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
This.. was simply brilliant. You completely made the pen pal thing work, the characters were perfectly IN character. You're writing style; simply freaking amazing. It was rather reminiscent of Steve Martin's "Shopgirl", only much brighter.

Simply said, amazing work. It's definitely one of my alltime favourites. Yay!
Kenzie493 chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
Yay! that was a really awesome ending! and epilogue would be lovely though!
Lee Sun Hee chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Aw, it's over.

It was really good for only being 5 chapter's long. _ I'll be looking forward to whatever you do next.
Gemini Solitudo chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
I'm glad you had the story wrapped up quickly and not too dragged out, because if you did that would mean some sort of trouble would come out to create another climax! By all means, definately make an epilogue and shine some light to what Ginny's dream job would be (laughs). Anyways, I really liked this story, short and sweet. Good job! Give me a reply through this review when you have your epilogue up! (That sounds sort of like I'm expecting one, doesn't it? -hinthint- Just kidding. Don't be too pressured, but give me a reply whether you will or not -and if you will, just reply when you do and I'll check your epilogue out! -grins.)

Anyways, loved your story,

Souunga
iamsheena chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
That was well done - I think an epilogue would be good :]
iheartbooks chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
That was a good story. I must admit, I wasn't expecting it to end so soon, but it does seem like it ended in a good place, so it's okay. Good job...thanks for all the effort and hard work you put into it!
Fall-Child-08 chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
aw...I did not expect it to end so soon but I loved it.
Flipinpenname chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
great job! i loved this story! do the epilogue purely because i want you too. haha. i can be selfish if i want to on occasion. haha.