Reviews for THTSTR: Next Generation
Joy chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
WHEN are you going to update? Please please PLEASE hurry.
Jessie chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Why aren't there any ?.
Ivy chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Well... I think you could stop saying ''he/she kissed him/her passionatley for a few minutes.'' That is just really random. And I don't think people kiss each other for that long anyway.
Joy chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Really awesome. But next time, could you make it longer? I am DYEING to read more. Overall, this was a totaly awesome Chapter. While all people talk about Draco and Hermione, you talk about their kids. AWESOME!
Selenehekate chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
I have to say that I like RosexScorpius... Good job on this story!
sick-atxxheart chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
I had a second idea, and thought I'd leave another review. It might be a good idea (just to get more reviews) that you make your chapters longer. Putting more action into a chapter often inspires people to leave longer, better reviews.

Hope this helps :) Otherwise, nicely done.
sick-atxxheart chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
Scorpius is one of my favorite next-gen characters, and I think you portray him well. :) Keep going!
Emilie Austen Winchester chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
I think that for such complex relationship, you should have a second opinion on your writing(beta). I personally hate using betas, but my pairings are usually easy and accepted.
Icetail chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
Hi! This was a GREAT chapter, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapters! Update soon!

-Icetail ..
the book fanatic chapter 9 . 2/29/2008
the book fanatic chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
Cool chapter!

Can't wait to find out what happens next! : )
the book fanatic chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
Awe... poor Rose!

Totaly interesting! : )
the book fanatic chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
Poor Scorpius!

Wonderful chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens next! : )
hondagirl chapter 9 . 2/17/2008
Aw..this was a MUCH better chapter. Kudos DramioneForever! The Mate/Date/Slate game reminded me of the games my friends and I used to play in middle school...well if I'm going to be honest I suppose high scool too. LOL Glad Rose is still thinking about Scorpius. I love them. Please update again
I'd rather live in books chapter 9 . 2/17/2008
Uh oh. I hope Lily doesn't go tell Ron now. This is great. Can't wait for the next chapter.