Reviews for Case 6952
MooncatX chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Good story. Tragic ending, but really nice writing.

mcx
Azfixiation chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Ok, so I just found this (yay) and I loved it, even if it DID depress the the hell out of me. It was incredibly well written though. Ahh my poor Ivy.
daine13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
very very well done. even though I can't imagine ivy dying, I love how you made it happen. how you showed that vamps aren't all monsters and how much ivy loved (no, loves) rachel. If it would have happened, you made it extrememly good. love the ending with grant and sara gettin together hopefully.
Midnight chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
So sad. *sniff* But such a great story :-)
Jaina Solo2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I knew what was coming, but, God, that almost made me cry. An excellent look at the way things could have gone really wrong.
Water Block chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was sad and beautiful.
Nonori chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Well that whole experience sure did suck. LOL. I knew what I was getting into with the summary, but it's still sad to read. You actually killed them, good for you. I hate it when authors can't let their characters die. Not that I'm saying I want either of them to die, but your story paints a good picture of what would have happened in the van. I loved your OCs, this felt like I was reading a cop drama and I do like my cop dramas.
cinnamon5575 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Oh, man... you killed my ship! But it was a wonderful story. Interested in joining a Hollows group? z9.

Cinn
Sean chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Very nice story, sad but very nice and well written
powerhungry chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
this story made my heart ache. it was well written and completely believable. it was amazing.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2