Reviews for Metamoura
badkidoh chapter 10 . 3/31
Well I really love this story!

As for the sequel I hope that the Potters are James and Petunia Potter on the night of the potters death even if they escape death somehow.
Shychick chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
Very good work! I always love fics about Sev/Lily!
syfm7 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
oh no :( i hope he doesnt do anything to lily and potter...Fantastic work tho :)
Tactician Fan chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
Loved the story, can't wait to read more of the sequel!
S. Morbid chapter 10 . 9/20/2007

I read your story and I absoultly loved it. I don't normally enjoy fan works so much, but your just was just amazing. Just thought I'd drop that in :)

Belita Girl chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
Fantastic ending, you stuck to cannon which is great. As much as I hate the thought of Severus being lonely and as much as I dislike James Potter (I always have believe it or not) this ending makes it believable that Lily and Severus could survive through the years. Faithfully watching for your sequel. Great job.
Belita Girl chapter 9 . 9/20/2007
Beautiful. I like to think that Severus and Lily still got together at some point and this story perfectly describes and plays out my wishes. I love the though of a 'Secret World' between the two.
gravity01 chapter 10 . 9/19/2007
I've really enjoyed this story. The ending, though, struck me as a little odd... is there a sequel or something planned? Maybe I missed something...
demon-slave92 chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
Long chapters are loved! This story is coming a long great, it with it.
gravity01 chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
I'm totally intrigued... every time I think I know what is going to happen, you switch things up. At first I thought he was going to use that potion on Lily, but then he made it so the drinker will think of Amaline. Will he give it to James, maybe? Does he plan this to be some sort of duel to the death? If so, how does that winner plan on explaining why he killed a fellow student... that can't possibly end well. Maybe they're just all being dumb boys who aren't thinking of consequences. Anyway, I'm liking this story... please write more soon.
Belita Girl chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
This story is very intriguing. I love Severus, he's always been my favourite. I quite enjoy the way you write him. Please update soon.
gravity01 chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Ooh, it's all coming together... I can't wait to see how this all pans out. Please write more soon.
Princess1626love chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
WOW! this story is awesome so far! I can't wait to read more _ update, update, update!
NightWing23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wow this is really good. Please keep going I'm dying to read more! Will we be able to see other death eaters, such as lucius malfoy and avery and bellatrix later on, and how they get on with snape? great story and can't wait for more, nightwing23