Reviews for Surrogate
T chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hahahahahaha! That was short and sweet! :)
Makoto Sagara chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Beautiful! (And I loved in Secrets where Vorabiza suggested that! It was a stroke of brilliance, really, and she should have done more with it!) Glad to see that you're taking advantage here and that Hermione is more than willing to assist. I've also seen where Luna acts as a surrogate, and that's fully believable as well.
Jossy99 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Nice job!
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Iam like Mione I sure would like

to see reaction to Draco's

heir. so please make a sequel please

I sure would like to see how dear old

dad takes the news would u please write

a sequel or add a new chapter. This shory

story was well written and It made me want

to see what happens nex.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Much love
LeVaire chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
So you've read Vorabiza's "Secrets" too! It was mind-blowing, wasn't it? And that was really nice of Hermione to be a surrogate mother for Draco and Harry's child.
Cyera chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Strange...but interesting all the same.

MollysSister chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
She will be the most pampered prego ever!
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aw! Hermione would totally do that for Harry! But the question is, would the other part be provided by Harry or Draco?
Laura Marie chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Going anywhere with this cute little drabble?

Keep writing! You're amazing!
La Mariane chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I loved "Secrets" by Vorabiza and your drabble is just perfect to complete this story. That truly is a great idea :)
Beth Weasley chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
*blinks* Oh. I guess I'm not nearly as unique as I thought I was being with that idea. Ah, well, I did put my own twist on it; You might check back on Valentine's Day to find out, as I'm posting the fic then. Kind of an amusing little drabble! Sorry about the shameless self-promotion...
Byaghro chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Great line: "when he learns about your heir with the entirely male and very Gryffindor Saviour of the Wizarding World"

Entirely male & very Gryffindor... yes, yes he is. *grin*