Reviews for Along Came a
Enigma-Hare chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Haha! Poor Mello, poor spider. Weird Matt.
noreason-nopurpose chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That. Was. Awesome. Enough said.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Funny story. Mello is hilarious in this piece. The way he thinks is just so weird (ie: the spiders with Near heads). Matt's role in this story seriously adds to the humor, especially when he kills the spider. The instant the spider stepped onto Mello's precious chocolate he was doomed. Good work with this story.
Comely chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Nice story! Matt's game addiction is a good source of humor. Also it's the first time I read a Death Note fanfic, so it's a good start. I liked it.
Althea Lynn chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
"OhdeargodhelpmeI'mgoingtobesick" I'm with Mello on this one. I have a unnatural fear/hate of spiders and hearing about spider guts all of food and the spider with near's head made me want to throw-up. Oh and the thing with Matt and "Matt does 800 damage to spider. Matt gets X ammount of gil" and the rest made me die of laughter. I LOVES THIS!3

AL~chan
Sanctuary Knocker chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Fantastic one-shot I laughed so hard. And your Mello was just amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Vivid Murk chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is fucking amazing. The Baby-Near Spiders did it for me - this is the best. The inside of Mello's head is DEFINITELY like this. EXACTLY like this. Thank you so much.
teB360 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
LOL! Go matt!
AngelsColdFire chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
two words for you: Epic. Win.

This was the best story I've ever read and I can't find another one like it!

You Rock!
emopufferfish chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
lol ur gawsome
orochimarusbadgirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
thats just too funny. especially for someone who lives in a basement with the evil little creatures.
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I love how Mello's first instinct is to shoot the spider. That just shows how illogical all that beer and Kira-hunting have made him.

By the way, thanks for having Matt literally smush the spider onto the chocolate. If Mello had simply brushed the spider off and then ate the chocolate, I think I'd be sick. :P

Thanks for writing. :D I love your style. This was hilarious...and more importantly, it was short.
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I loved that, great job! That Fianl Fantasy thing was epic! This story is the first Death Note Story to make it in my favorites!
LxIsxJustice chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
HAHAHA! "His idea of Hell was not devils and pitchforks, but being trapped in a cave with a giant spider with Near's face attached to its furry body that lays eggs in your colon."

OMFG! I Near spider, that just totally made my day! And the Matt line was absolutely hilarious! I can't wait to show this to my friends! Awesome job!
Snape Goes Commando chapter 1 . 4/22/2009