Reviews for Blast from the Past
Lola chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Wonderful fic. U did a great job with kisara's character, u made her a strong person and special, that is the kind of person seto would admire: a significant person. He would move love sb because some hocus pocus nonesence in the past happened that way XD. It is a great story I really wish u finish it
ceryl rainsworth chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
i think i like it but the story is just too short
XAriciaX chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
I love SetoxKisara. Hope you will still update.
linkrin chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
:D
danda17 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
AWESOME! Best chapter so far! Kisara is beast in this chapter!
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
This is such an awesome story! I wish that you would make the chapters a bit longer so that one day would only take up one or two longer chapters instead of four of five short ones, but the story will still be great even if you want to keep the chapters short!
Eragonfan chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
OMG, I love this story, keep up the Great Work! The only thing is that the chapters seem a bit too short. It would be awesome if you could fit a day into just one or two longer chapters as opposed to five or six short ones. Its up to you though and I do give you props for the climax at the end of almost every chapter! Please update soon, I look forward to reading more!
Psyche's Rose chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
THIS IS GET! but you need to put in more in each chapter. It takes like 3 chapters to finish one day. Maybe you should one day in a whole chapter.
invidian chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Please update! Why must you always wait so long before updating? *cries*
Gold Phoenix Selreena chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
lol i couldnt picture kaiba playing sports but then i started to think about and was lyk O.O he wud b awesome!
giacbk chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
:) the story is cute hope you update more
Kisara Strife chapter 10 . 4/19/2009
Hi huni,

I really liked this chapter, it was cute, but I adored the aprt where Kisara tripped over the racket, and Seto was there to help her without even thinking; it just kinda represents them really well huni!

Kas, :-)

X
dancers of the night chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Dang. I was hoping for Kisara to when. Update ASAP!
Phen's Foxxy Rose chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Totally I know school is getting in the way of my posting too glad I only have 1 month left to go also I've been busy printing GX characters on t-shirts with our t-shirt printer...yay fun 300 orders but I get paided.. ttyl _Angel
elias chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
thanks for updating! Great Chapter!