Reviews for Run Away With Me?
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
soooooooooo CUTEEEEEE! _ its like a fluff explosion with kittens and puppies thrown in lol _
Ikotaka chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh god... this is really cute, but I would have liked it to be longer. If, any day, you are rewriting it, tell me!

I sooo loved the idea, it was like... overly cute! Bravo

Iko 3
Axel's Chakram chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
A cute story. Really good.
ChirpChirp1827 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Call me chessy or lame but omg this made me crrryyyy!

Waaaaayyyy sweeet! *cligns to you* You the best ShikakIBA WRITER SO FAR!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
thats so sweet!

lovely story!
Ibbited chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
A tad OOC but still pretty in its own rights. Course.. anything with Kiba is pretty. lmao.

Luck with writing.

~Ibbited:)
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Intresting.
ReinSohma chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
... It's pretty good...
moki-poki chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
it was really good! I love this paring coz I cant see kiba with any girl but me!lol well i enjoyed this fanfict I hope you make more great fanfics like it !
Renn chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That is...SO cute! I know, mushy, and not really them, but at the same time SO THEM!...ah ShikaKiba is the butter to my toasts...thanks for writing and sharing.

Nice thing you created with the whole troublesome part by the way!
BlueberryInuzuka chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Ohmygosh, I LOVE YOU! I love ShikaKiba, and that was an awesome fic! *teary-eyed* That almost made me feel extremely depressed! Bravo! Your my new best friend! jk
bite-me93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
aww cutieness! I loves it *cries with joy* this pairing is so cute I don't understand why there isn't more. Thank you for this...squeal
DZD3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
THIS WAS SO FU(KING CUTE!
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Cute. Are you going to do a mini sequel or side story to this fic? I think you should! I'm putting this in my favorite stories list!

Tenshi _