Reviews for After the Clock Strikes Twelve
Tacolady22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
this, is a beautiful piece of writing. I loved how you wrote their descriptions, it is perfect in every which way. I don't think I should review, but you probably want to know that I think this is spectacular.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I thought there would be a last minute turnaround, where just before the wedding, Haruhi gets through, and tells Tamaki how much they miss him, and want him back. But no, it' gone, it's all gone. The Host Club won't return, and neither will Tamaki. He's married, he's gone, and he won't be back, and neither will the happiness they had together.
weareneverbroken chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This makes me so sad when I read it, expecially the last sentence. 'Seem to sing a story of what could have been', this part almost made me burst into tears. :'(
But this story was extremely well writen. I love your writing style!
sammy chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
oh my god that was so sad! great job!
WoofQuack'ed MeowRoar chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That was so beautiful ;w; great job!
Tiffany Fey chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
My heart hurts. That was amazing, but so sad. You have to write more! Pretty please, it would be perfect! I just can't stand my characters being this unhappy. You have good technique whilst writing, and manage to engage the reader perfectly. Also, thank you for getting Eclair's character right, and for not just rewriting her. You should feel proud this is really good.
IggywiLLsaVeMe2012 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I loved this :'(
Evani chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
this story is really good, and i love how it shows elcalire in a good light, because sooo many stories see her as the bad guy
Nocturnal Only chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That was so sad! and beautiful! Oh my gosh, you are so gifted! I know you probably won't but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD write another chapter! Just a bit of happiness! PLEASE! Or since this is "complete," a sequel? PLEASE? OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE?

that was amazing!
xxchibinessxx chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
gahhhh this one made me cry toooo! but its so good! im runing out of tears!
Nina Vale chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I'm reaing this and listing to Bittersweet by Apocalyptica and crying. This song's instumental prewiev matches that situation. The sad fairytale that ends in stroke of midnight...
anonyminty chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
So sad, but so sweet at the same time. Great work.
Akemi Hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was an amazing story!

It was so sad, you almost had me crying...

Very well done!
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aww that was so sad. :( Still, well-written though. Good work!