Reviews for Sisters Fighting For Revenge & Love
valkyrie-23 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
loving the story, hope you update soon :) i'l;l be on the look out for the next chapter
erica chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
This is fanfiction is beautiful! It gave me a few idea's anyway. Mine won't be a romance one though! Keep writing:)
mrmistoffelees chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
Wow...good story. Love this.
Georgina of Dragons chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
Not exactly your finest work, but i like it.
Pandora the Damned chapter 11 . 9/26/2008
I love this story so much! Update soon! I need to know what happens!
PhantomoftheShadows chapter 11 . 9/21/2008
I'm really enjoying the story and can't wait to see the next chapter. Good job in your writing and the plot is quite catchy. Please update soon.
Nelarun chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
This is quite a good story. I think the only thing that I will say is that even though they are of Gypsie blood, I do not feel that they are being entirely... honest to the way that girls (even gypsie girls) would have been. But hey. This is a great story and I don't want you to take this the wrong way. I can't wait to read more. Oh and I'm also wanting to see a Frollo OC fic that works out. But... even if that doesn't happen, I can't wait to read what does.

Takhira chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
Food is not what's on the minds of those men right now... breakfast indeed.
Takhira chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
Oh my! That dress has just scandalized at least two men! I'm sure they'll both try and keep things under wraps, though.
Takhira chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
Sounds like a theory... is it true?
Takhira chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
Wow, Claude sucks. He just can't be nice, can he? He deserved that dog bite... although I'm wondering how bad it was
Takhira chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
The archdeacon is spying on everyone! He's after them! Or not... I just don't trust the guy.
Takhira chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
Ah yelling it solves... well, nothing, but it's great for stories. Oo! Claude's being sneaky! I love when he does that.
Takhira chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
Haha, amusing comment from her... Claude being in the closet. Now I'm imagining a scene from Stardust with him in it. Ow! You hurt my brain!

Sleeves like cobwebs? What insane indecent tailor did he hire? And is that really Claude's old closet?
Takhira chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Haha, Forllo lost that argument. A short white dress? She's in her undies? My! Scandalous!