Reviews for Infected
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Kind of confused but still want to read more!
tortoise of immense chocolate chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
More please, its soo good i know how you must be really busy but please write more :) i don't understand how people can write that well :) please please please persevere you cant stop now :)
tortoise of immense chocolate chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
poor nick.
oooh this is soo good i knew it would be from the start but its just getting better and better :D
well done and KEEP GOING :D
tortoise of immense chocolate chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
:o what happened to clay :O i'm so panicked you have actually given me an adrenalin rush :) great writing :D:D:D
tortoise of immense chocolate chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
wow wow wow sooooooooo good :D :D :D
congrats on being a great writer your much better then me please keep going :)
tortoise of immense chocolate chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
:o nooooooo not elena
possession ? is it a spirit we know?
again brilliant writing i think you are doing well and have a great plot :D
tortoise of immense chocolate chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
wow i love adam. what has happened to elena ? ohh i'm so worried now for her... i need to read on
once again very good writing :D
tortoise of immense chocolate chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
wow. very very good. i love your style of writing :D
well done
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
I like it! Are you going to finish the stoy?
LizBert chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
This was awesome so far!

Please continue! (:
sam j chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
i love how you added stuff from Supernatural and i love the story so far please hurry to make more
x-Angelic-Demon-x chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
Love the ending, yei Clay's back, and probably going to be tortured by Nick for ages now. I love the plot and simply cannot wait for the next one. PLEASE HURRY!

Paige and Lucas are really sarcastic here and so so awsome, probably cause they're worried. Love your work and keep it up!
x-Angelic-Demon-x chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
OMG- did Clay hear that? That's terrible, yet very dramatical and impressive. I like the way you write, but feel so sorry for Clay at this moment.
x-Angelic-Demon-x chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Sounds really good so far. I think you've got the characters personality and stuf bang on, poor Elena. Can't wait to read what happens next- please don't make her die ! The end is really good because when people normally say someone is sick they can be just ignoring them, but not in this instance. Poor Adam, he really put his foot in it this time!
mamfaeire chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
Wow love this story with the whole supernatural exorcise part, cant wait to find out what happens update soon