Reviews for The Dinner Party
ahhhLOVE chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Im really liking AndromedaxBellatrix!

Keep the smutty incest up!
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love this story. The sex was so hot.
comebacksirius chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I loves this story : favouriting!
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is one of my favorites, not that I don't enjoy all your fics! Perfectly characterized.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
It's pretty cute... I love it
SilverFang chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Love your stories. i hope that you don't stop writing, you're really good at it.
screamxheart chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aww there conversation after the sex was really cute.
Cerise Murmur chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
that was...incredibly sexy.

Heightened by the fact that I always picture Helena when I read these.

Sexysexysexy.

Good job. :]
ty.soglasna chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh yay, I love Bella sex...hehe. And nice use of her wand there, good thinking...wonder if they teach *that* charm at hogwarts, lol! Very nice relationships among the sisters; Naricissa particularly...quintessential little sister...I liked this very much!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I love it...as I love all of your work...:D
albe-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
ooh the femmeslash...

this was actually rather nice

sexy but not slutty...

a nice change

good work!
Estarc chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Definitely much nicer then the last one. Did cheer me up a bit. Narcissa was absolutely adorable. And I loved that joke Bellatrix had with her, about the spiders and the cockroaches. Wonderful work.
Miyukaii chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I've never really read anything of Blackcest. Well, you just got me addicted. :)

The pairings were nice. Pardon me but I think i still have a lot of stories you authored that I want...no i NEED to read. Nice. :)
TheXSlash chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Yes we all need some Androtrix after what happened in your other story "The Enemy of Love." I don’t know how you do it but again like always it is amazingly written. Looking forward to reading more.