Reviews for Haunted by Death
Agauger chapter 9 . 5/25
I hope you haven't abandoned this story...i believe it's been a while. I enjoyed reading the first 3 installments.
Jay chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
Since you copied the memory from the last story, you have the wrong character in this:
"out on him." Bankotsu"
Nice chapter.
Jay chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Seriously?! Hasn't she learned her lesson about keeping secrets YET?
ZombiieKiller11 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
the killer is Yoshiro isn't it
LazilyPsychotic chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Aw man at such a good part too... Love it though! Keep up the good work!
LUG14 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Sorry I didn't log in to review, I'm a little lazy. Crap, I love the story. Really. Anyway, I hope you update soon. I actually know who where the ones who escaped. I just hope Inuyasha's fine. I really do. Anyway, I'll just keep reading. I love the story.
LUG14 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
I love this story!
StrawberryMelody chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Love it. :D I missed this so much!
If you have some spare time through out your day, just plan out your next chapter. That's what I've been doing. .
Hope to see another update soon!
victoria.huggett chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
WHO GOT MURDERED!?
StrawberryMelody chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
O.o
Can't wait for the next update! This is so creepy :o
StrawberryMelody chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I read all four in a couple of hours. simply amazing. I have no words omfg. It's just THAT good!
I hope you update soon!
Your still a great writer ;3
birthdaychat chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Skipped the lemons and everything, but read the other stuff. Damn, Kagome nevers gets a happy ending D:
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Y haven't u updated in 4ever I can't take the suspence ur books r 2 amazing 2 wait! Płź finish or update!
Velvet Shadow chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
I would say your writng has remained roughly the same though whos to say that's a bad thing? Remember not to overdue Kagome's (hate her, I really do) denial. Victims will of course attempt to remain ignorant but too much and it seems forced. Inuyasha really is quite clueless isn't he. Anyway space your paragrphs a bit more to make it easier to read and you should be good.
LUG-14 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
It really has been years since you last updated, I thought you wheren't going to. I really can't tell if your skills have improved with age just yet, but they tend to do so, and I guess you have. Anyway, I also hope you don't get any writers block since you're one of my favorite authors, and I really wanna known what happens next. See yah!

-Lu