Reviews for Haunted by Death
ZombiieKiller11 chapter 7 . 3/18
the killer is Yoshiro isn't it
Yukiji chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Aw man at such a good part too... Love it though! Keep up the good work!
LUG14 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Sorry I didn't log in to review, I'm a little lazy. Crap, I love the story. Really. Anyway, I hope you update soon. I actually know who where the ones who escaped. I just hope Inuyasha's fine. I really do. Anyway, I'll just keep reading. I love the story.
LUG14 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
I love this story!
StrawberryMelody chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Love it. :D I missed this so much!
If you have some spare time through out your day, just plan out your next chapter. That's what I've been doing. .
Hope to see another update soon!
victoria.huggett chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
WHO GOT MURDERED!?
StrawberryMelody chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
O.o
Can't wait for the next update! This is so creepy :o
StrawberryMelody chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I read all four in a couple of hours. simply amazing. I have no words omfg. It's just THAT good!
I hope you update soon!
Your still a great writer ;3
birthdaychat chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Skipped the lemons and everything, but read the other stuff. Damn, Kagome nevers gets a happy ending D:
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Y haven't u updated in 4ever I can't take the suspence ur books r 2 amazing 2 wait! Płź finish or update!
Russian Wolf 666 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
I would say your writng has remained roughly the same though whos to say that's a bad thing? Remember not to overdue Kagome's (hate her, I really do) denial. Victims will of course attempt to remain ignorant but too much and it seems forced. Inuyasha really is quite clueless isn't he. Anyway space your paragrphs a bit more to make it easier to read and you should be good.
LUG-14 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
It really has been years since you last updated, I thought you wheren't going to. I really can't tell if your skills have improved with age just yet, but they tend to do so, and I guess you have. Anyway, I also hope you don't get any writers block since you're one of my favorite authors, and I really wanna known what happens next. See yah!

-Lu
Lugia Haruna Tohno Brunestud chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Well, what can I say, wow! I started reading escaping death some time during last week, and I'm already here! GOD! How I hate Suikotsu! If I was Kagome, I would've killed them all when she killed Jakotsu... Anyway, I honestly think Yoshiro has something to do with this new part of the story... I was wondering if he was the oh-so-good-boy, why would he have called her bitch when they first met, besides if he wasn't a bad guy, why would he try and get in contact with Suikotsu in jail? He just wouldn't, I mean, they where going to kill him, he couldn't be THAT stupid, could he? Anyway, I love the story, I didn't review before because when I got to the stories they where already finished... Update ASAP! Bye!
Silver Death Rose chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
I love your stories they remind me of the pretty little liars series. They keep you on eddge just waiting to see what happens next.
Duchess Rose chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
i doubt you're ever going to update again but incase you are im going to add it to my story alerts (:

i LOVE the first part but as it goes on i start not to like it anymore ):