Reviews for Voldemort goes to Hogwarts
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 27 . 3/27
*slow clap* thank you. It had me laughing from front to back. It was super cheesy and yet I loved ever bit of it!
Voldefolie chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Hahaha. Why do wizards ever take the Night Bus, it is bus to beat them up. Kuddos on having Voldemort fall over the railing twice. XD That was amusing.
MyWayOfLife chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Most hilarious fanfic I've ever read!
Ebenezer Edelman chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Well, to use Ron's words ... Bloody Brilliant!

Laughed my head off (then spent hundreds of dollars on a sewing machine to sew it back on!). Brilliant work, and keep it up.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes.
dictionarywrites chapter 27 . 4/14/2009
LOL! I LOVE IT! PLEASE READ WHAT FUN AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
LilyLunaRose chapter 27 . 3/24/2009
Funny but confusing! HA!HA!HA!
fanie chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
That story was very very make more! :)
CrescentSapphire chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
Oh, my various electrical appliances.. This isexactly-I mean, I can't breathe.

Of course it would be easier if I could laugh.

Dumbledore?
CrescentSapphire chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
Must... not... laugh

Oh dear lord, it actually hurts.

I am loving all the pointless points!
Ms. Critic chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
Okay that has to be the funniest chapter! Dumbledore is Santa Claus! Voldemort has a puking problem! The biggest problem is Harry is the stupidest person I have ever read about. Why doesn't Dumbledore do something? Why do the Creevy brothers throw up under Harry's bed? Why do they hide under there in the first place? Why did you steal my line? And it is really, "I feel so pretty I could like just die!" DON'T MESS IT UP AGAIN! Very funny y'all!
Ms. Critic chapter 11 . 9/14/2007
Okay quite a few mistakes. Definitely, beats, snogging, and too. Very funny! Just as long as Voldemort doesn't send me a Christmas present. I like the Fat Lady even more. Kay, very good, great writers, excellent dialogue, blah blah blah.
Ms. Critic chapter 10 . 9/14/2007
The funniest part of the chapter was the homework monster. Ew, gross! You should have Harry wrapping his arms around Luna. hee hee. Malfoy is not the brightest...something or other. Yay!
Ms. Critic chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
Why didn't the killing curse hit Malfoy? That would've saved so much stress in later adventures! FOOD FIGHT! That part was good though. These chapters are short. Go Hagrid. Poor Rooty. Good story!
Ms. Critic chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Dumbledore is funny! So is Ron! Why would Mrs. Norris try to eat house-elves? They're too high in fat! She needs to watch herself as she's getting on in years. Oh, and I stopped reading TSG2 because it got lame and boring. This story is better! I mean, I like serious storied, but that one was so boring!
Ms. Critic chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
Oh that was good. Making Ron curse Malfoy. You need to watch your capitilization. Very funny. But why did Nagi eat Pig? He was my favorite character! I loved it when he almost died eating Owl Treats! Ah, good times. I'm so sad the actual series is over!