Reviews for Breaking the Glass Ceiling
CrystalLover chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
*squeal* SO EXCITED.
mutecebu chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Thanks for the story! I was really pissed at shizune for most of the last chapter. I loved kiba asking who looked best without their shirt. Fun times!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Aww this chapter was sweet, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy :) great job on the story, I like how you incooperated some of naruto's original ideas. Eg. Genin, chunnin, sasuke leaving konoha to join the evil side and the nine tail fox stuff toy
The Little Purple Elephant chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Okay so I know this is about 6 years after you finished this story but I just wanted to say it was really awesome. I think that you might want to see Mulan and Ouran High School Host Club because they're both a lot similar to the plot of your fanfiction. So, great job! I'll have to read some of your other works. Bye!
Alois21 chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Hey there! I absolutely LOVE this story. The division of "screen time" for the characters/couples is perfect, and although the girl-disguises-as-boy is a storyline we've all seen about a hundred times now, I like how unique this story still is. Also, this may come off a little as self-promoting, but I was really amazed by some similarities my story (High School Insanity) and this story has. I know it was purely coincidental and there aren't even that many similarities to begin with, but it still made me giddy with excitement. So far, we both adopted Sasuke and Sakura's estranged relationship due to Sasuke leaving for Oto; and Tenten was paired up against Suigetsu for a match (this really struck a chord-in a good way, ofc). I think it's really, really cool coincidences like this can happen. XD (Also, I hope no one thinks I copied off your ideas. I really didn't! It was by pure chance alone.)
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
*sits on knees, faceplanting the floor chanting 'Mintineko Mintineko Mintineko'*I love this! I've read this two times before. But that was before I had an account and forgot to write down the name... Now I have an account and can favorite it how much I want!
Hanae-Kasumi-Kohana chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
love this story heaps!
Haibara chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
This was a wonderful, tasteful story! Thank you for all of your hard work. I can't believe what a gem I've been missing. I've never seen the movie that the story's somewhat based on, but I have see Just One of the Guys. I really enjoyed the premise, and the focus on Neji and Tenten, two characters whose fanfiction I don't read as often.

I loved it. Thanks for the great finish, and good luck with your future writings!
Sakuragirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
BORING!. Add a little spice
sdfghjk chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Shit just got real
Sanaforever chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
I loved the whole thing! I laughed so much while reading this :) The best part would definitely have to be the nejiten moments though :P thanks for writing it!
covetedardent chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
So that is how the story ended. Lol I read up to chapter 12 and had to go to sleep in one day. And so I dreamed a weird dream where your story ended in one page. No dialogue. It was like three poems with hinatas beautiful ending including sakuras and then one couplet poem of neji and tentens future. I woke up and got pissed because I was scared that the ending was going to be short.

anyways I like this story and I am glad you finished it. Unlike other people who wrote something interesting and never updated in over three years.

AWAKEN shrews!
lilgirlB chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love it! I read the whole thing through though I'm not much of a multi-chapter reader.
OasisSerenity chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
Awesome story!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
That was absolutely wonderful! I loved every second of every single chapter. Even though the plot was borrowed from She's the Man, I thought that you made this story very original and fresh. (Plus, I'm a sucker for She's the Man, high school AU fics, and - of course - Nejiten). I like how you wove in some SasuSaku and ShikaIno as well...in my mind, the more pairings, the better :) Lol, that analogy between Sasuke and pineapples will stick in my mind forever. It's the perfect way to describe him - you are brilliant! Thank you for writing this fantastic fanfic...and commenting on women's rights along the way :D