Reviews for Icha Icha Paradise
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ha ha ha! Very good!
Kat chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
lol he came so hard that the neighbor lit a cigarette...what kind of other foods?
jaguar003 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Love this. Food for sex toys is good. The kitchen's what cracked me up too:D Continue please.
MyMidnightLove chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
dude. amazing.
QianYun chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
"Ishida screamed so loud and came so hard the next-door neighbor lit a cigarette."

I don't even think I need to leave a proper review for this story just because of that sentence. I mean, just imagine how a normal person would react to that sentence, magnify it several times and add a few banging on the table body-aching laughs and you have my reaction to this story. Wonderful job. It's too bad this is the last thing you've posted up on ff.n for a while. *innocent wide look*

Loves (and laughter), QY

Kisses from Argentina!
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
lol the poor neighbors
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Ahha! That explains so much.. -Runs to nearest adult book store to find Icha Icha- I always wondered where Kakashi got such smutty ideas from.. XD

Nywho. Hehe, poor Uryuu. -Absently wonders what other smut could be in the book- [Randomly book store, "Do you have Icha Icha here?" "How old are you..?" "Old enough, GIMME!"]

-Kit
freakypetachick chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
lol kakashi refrence. fun.
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
That's just funny.
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
OMG THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS! MY STOMACH NEARLY EXPLODED FROM LAUGHTER! (okay maybe not) you rock!
Kibasfangirl527 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
hahaha oh my god that was awesome! Way to use the infamous Kakashi's book! I loved it! Now you should make a sequal using Kakashi's 101 kissing tactics! That would make a funny sequel! But anywho way to go I give you my props!
RenjiFan chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Oh. My. God.

I laughed so hard at this, I think I popped a vein.

This was great.
Milky-Chan222 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
OOh...I enjoyed this very much...Using Ichi Ichi Paradise as guidlies was just brilliant. This was smutty perfection.