Reviews for Explosions aren't Fireworks
MeoMuop chapter 9 . 4/14
I feel perplexed by this chap.
Oh Kami, I like this story
MeoMuop chapter 2 . 4/12
This fic is interesting. But I think process is moving too fast.
MeoMuop chapter 1 . 4/12
Cute.
TsubakiNakatsukasa1 chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
I love your story but um... I have no idea what just happened in this chapter. Derp. *poker face*
TsubakiNakatsukasa1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
As always, I keep on loving this story! :3 this is the best deihina story I have ever read, it should be In higher ranks! :D
TsubakiNakatsukasa1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This story is amazing! :D i love it! 3
kitten chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
By the power of kami i command you to update asap. jk but really like the story its really intresting.
Thecityrejects chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Please dont let Deidara die! :( but luv the story...:)
xPaperBoat chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
oh im stupid, i didn't read that far so i didn't know you already made a time skip. but anyways is deidara really dead because i thought this was going to be a deihina story?
xPaperBoat chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
awesome story so far :) you should make a time skip where they're older :)
Panderis chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Hm. Sasuke... I think that's him. kind of knew when he said "I would avenge the ones that I love no matter what."

Aww, why did Deidara have to die? I know he does in the Manga *Spoilers to all who read this, I'm so sorry!* But coudn't you have let him live? *Sigh* Life is truly cruel. Deidara and Hinata are so right for each other. Hm. It's kind of like the Princess falling for the bad guy while prince charming is no where to be seen. Hm. I might actually write a story about something like that one day. The pairing will most likely be Deidara and Hinata anyway. Lovely story. Do continue.I have high expectations for you and your little tale.

Hehe, I don't know why but I love talking High Class, It is so fun! I can't wait for the next installment. Until next time, Good Bye and Arigato!
OokamiKyuu chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
trying to guess

..uh..ohh..Madara?..O_o...

hope Deidara is still alive
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
Uchiha? Or Deidara?
Gaara's Little Girl chapter 9 . 2/13/2008
Damn! How many people are in love with Hinata? I've seriously lost count. This is really good, so update soon!