Reviews for Green Beast and Weapons Mistress: 20 Truths
Youthful artist chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was really good :D I can actually see all of them being canon.

Thanks for sharing!~ I really loved it! :3
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
i like this little collection.
flutiez chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Cutest. LeeTen. Story. EVER!
Young Goodman Brown chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
oh my. i loved all of the truths, as they were all ic and sweet and poignant...but that last one was completely spot-on. i think it's a brilliant way to describe his feelings for the two-for sakura, lee waxes poetic and passionate with cliched ideals of infatuation; for tenten, he burns with the steadfast, subtle, and everlasting thrum of attachment that is indicative of real love. the difference between a crush and a soulmate, between the romeo complex and a mature, lasting affection.

gah! of course i'm probably reading too much into this XD actually, i tend to prefer nejiten but leeten is more evident in canon O: and i think they're really cute together, especially the way you wrote them :3 cheers!
KannaChan816 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wow you did an amazing job:) but can you explain the last line i didnt understand it
Charlotte chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
all right, i feel really stupid, but can someone please explain the last line to me?
starchain88 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Oh my goodness. I think you just made me a LeeTen fan for life XD

This was so sweet. It was fluffy, but not sappy-fluffy, just really, really bittersweet and honest. It was so true to their characters! It's interesting to contemplate their relationship, which gets so little attention in the manga...

Great job. :)
HelloReality chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
So sweet. My favorite was 20. Continue writing cause I love your writing style.
InvaderWeb chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I loved the last one, it was so touching. You have done a lovely and wonderful job in making a fic for this rarely seen couple, I commend you on that! Keep it up!
isphira chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This fic is really cute! I can see them actually being together for real (well... as real as anime can get... _;)

I especially love #20! This was really well written, and I love your style of writing!

Woot!
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
So sweet!
Celestial's Star chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
it was really cute

actually it was a lot of information i didnt know

makes me rethink SakuLee and consider TenLee

actually i dont think ive even seen TenLee pix or FF's

any recommendations for stories or pix?
moonlit-rose05 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I'm not a LeeTen fan, but wow, this was adorible. I am a huge Lee fan and this made me love him more! The whole first kiss thing was so squeal worthy mostly just you can just imagine the awkwardness of it. this was a great one. Thanks _
SilverRose1313 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I love this story fic thing... not sure what to call it, but it helped me convert my friend to LeeTen.
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Very interesting, I wonder if TenTen actually DID kiss Lee or not though. Excellent questions, grammer, detail and description.

Thanks,