Reviews for Comfort
Citrus Fever chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was so intense and emotional. Loved it!
CreativelyNumb chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow. That was so incredibly romantic! I absolutely loved it. Just, amazing!
LexusGrey chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This was really beautiful. I especially like that they don't even have to say anything to make each other feel loved and safe.
xipeek chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Hey,very cute and,amazingly,I also found it comforting.

Really nice,thanks for writing.
chimp1984 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
That was sweet... well to me it was very sweet... :-D Good job! And I'm happy to see you're writing again! I've been waiting patiently... lol
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
A nice little piece. Glad to see you back.
Jellicos chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Christ on a stick woman!

And here I thought I loved this story the first time I read it.

The emotions in this one are breathtaking, you weave an atmosphere of these vast and complex feelings in such a restrained calm it makes me want to scream. But damn it's beautiful:)

Yes, favourite stories list, without a doubt.

Brilliant my dear, helt fantastiskt. Thank you for sharing this!

And thank you for the mentioning! Yay! Makes me feel so special:D

/Jellicos
m.isles chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
A really moving story.

I really do urge you to finish your other stories though!

They are all great and i am waiting and waiting.

And to be honest i've had enough.

So get to work you slacker! Don't make me type mean messages to you.

I don't like being unkind :(

lol :P

GL xx
jumpoffacliff chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Oh my God, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw my name pop up in your authors note. No one has ever done that, mentioned me, I stopped breathing for a few moments. Thank you so much and you are welcome! :) I wouldn't be commenting on your stuff if I didn't like it this much so, no need to say thanks really, but I'm still flattered at being mentioned so Thanks anyway.

And, as expected, this is once again perfect. If I could have a say, I would have loved it even darker and more angsty, but in saying that, the 'storyline' (if one can call it that, it's more like a storymoment) makes complete sense. It all fits. It doesn't get any better than this. When you can see it happening in your head, you know the author did a good job. And you did.

Beautiful! :)

Let me know if you wanna chat or something? I have ICQ (119123640) and MSN

GreetinX

jumpoffacliff
Polariceswim chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Very well written and beautiful! Well done
Gryffindor620 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
God, this was beautiful. And I mean it's writing.

Great Story!