Reviews for Things Team Nineteen Are No Longer Allowed To Do
jj chapter 2 . 7/27
craked up laughing on this one that was funny
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 7/12
Love this concept. The original list still makes me laugh everytime I read it. Lol.

I also maintain the opinion that this just begs to be crossed with canon somehow. XD

Hope to see more in the series in the future.

Have a good day.
VineAuror chapter 2 . 7/5
Omg! This fic! Please please please, write more?

Also, Kotetsu's random knowledge cracked me up...
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 2 . 6/4
I'm in love with this story! Update soon!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 5/8
You have so many reviews for just two chapters. That's incredible in thw samw way that someone on this site has written more worsa than the whole amount of Harry Potter books combined. Incredible but highly weird and pointless.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 2 . 4/26
you really need to update this cause it is going well so far
ExNarutoFan chapter 1 . 4/22
So many people work their asses off writing gold, only to have 30 or 50 reviews to show for it. Meanwhile, this, whatever it is, gets 1000 reviews. Too funny.
Terahlyanwe chapter 2 . 4/7
Sweet kami. The cackling. The almost 3am. This is quite possibly the funniest crack I've ever read.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 4/7
I'm lying on a couch in a blackened room at 2:51am cackling like Bellatrix on speed. My roommates do not appreciate it.

*giggles*
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 2 . 2/27
You know...I'm actually kinda amazed that you have almost 1,100 reviews for a fic that's not even 2,000 words long, ROFLMAO. I'd love to see more if you ever do continue XDD
woodxvii chapter 2 . 1/13
Its terrible to see this not continued, so much potential here haha.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
*shudder* poor iruka-chan! XD lol Funny!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
omg. i know you haven't updated this in like, 4 years, but i just wanted you to know that i think this fic is hilarious and great!
sleepingbueaty chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
My god. I split my side laughing. I love this. I effing love this. Is the Mizukage going to actively pursue Iruka? Like send a letter demanding him and Iruka saying: "I tried to tell you! But no! You didn't beleive me!" Please update soon.
Dragon of Selene chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
poor iruka-kun...

Dang, dolphin-kin's got game without even trying!
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »