Reviews for Things Team Nineteen Are No Longer Allowed To Do
hidahasumi chapter 2 . 9/21
That ending why is this not continued?! Its hilarious! I loved it and found it so funny. XD
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/8
lol well iruka is cute and caring. poor guy telling the truth this time.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/8
Jiraiya would love them. lol with those kinda skills iruka should write erotica rather than teach impressionable school kids.
jj chapter 2 . 7/27
craked up laughing on this one that was funny
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 7/12
Love this concept. The original list still makes me laugh everytime I read it. Lol.

I also maintain the opinion that this just begs to be crossed with canon somehow. XD

Hope to see more in the series in the future.

Have a good day.
VineAuror chapter 2 . 7/5
Omg! This fic! Please please please, write more?

Also, Kotetsu's random knowledge cracked me up...
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 2 . 6/4
I'm in love with this story! Update soon!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 5/8
You have so many reviews for just two chapters. That's incredible in thw samw way that someone on this site has written more worsa than the whole amount of Harry Potter books combined. Incredible but highly weird and pointless.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 2 . 4/26
you really need to update this cause it is going well so far
ExNarutoFan chapter 1 . 4/22
So many people work their asses off writing gold, only to have 30 or 50 reviews to show for it. Meanwhile, this, whatever it is, gets 1000 reviews. Too funny.
Terahlyanwe chapter 2 . 4/7
Sweet kami. The cackling. The almost 3am. This is quite possibly the funniest crack I've ever read.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 4/7
I'm lying on a couch in a blackened room at 2:51am cackling like Bellatrix on speed. My roommates do not appreciate it.

SilverWhiteDragon chapter 2 . 2/27
You know...I'm actually kinda amazed that you have almost 1,100 reviews for a fic that's not even 2,000 words long, ROFLMAO. I'd love to see more if you ever do continue XDD
woodxvii chapter 2 . 1/13
Its terrible to see this not continued, so much potential here haha.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
*shudder* poor iruka-chan! XD lol Funny!
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »