Reviews for Things Team Nineteen Are No Longer Allowed To Do
The Flaming Darkness chapter 2 . 4/26
you really need to update this cause it is going well so far
ExNarutoFan chapter 1 . 4/22
So many people work their asses off writing gold, only to have 30 or 50 reviews to show for it. Meanwhile, this, whatever it is, gets 1000 reviews. Too funny.
Terahlyanwe chapter 2 . 4/7
Sweet kami. The cackling. The almost 3am. This is quite possibly the funniest crack I've ever read.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 4/7
I'm lying on a couch in a blackened room at 2:51am cackling like Bellatrix on speed. My roommates do not appreciate it.

*giggles*
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 2 . 2/27
You know...I'm actually kinda amazed that you have almost 1,100 reviews for a fic that's not even 2,000 words long, ROFLMAO. I'd love to see more if you ever do continue XDD
woodxvii chapter 2 . 1/13
Its terrible to see this not continued, so much potential here haha.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
*shudder* poor iruka-chan! XD lol Funny!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
omg. i know you haven't updated this in like, 4 years, but i just wanted you to know that i think this fic is hilarious and great!
sleepingbueaty chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
My god. I split my side laughing. I love this. I effing love this. Is the Mizukage going to actively pursue Iruka? Like send a letter demanding him and Iruka saying: "I tried to tell you! But no! You didn't beleive me!" Please update soon.
Dragon of Selene chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
poor iruka-kun...

Dang, dolphin-kin's got game without even trying!
One of the Colorless chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
If you ever decide to continue this story, I would love a continuation of this chapter. :)
NarutoVixin chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Please someone tell me there is going to be more even if it takes forever to update I for one love Rule type tales for Naruto and Co.
fellow chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Ha!
Liberwolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
What happened to the list? I could have sworn it was on .
Joneh Adam chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Makes me laugh every time and wish I made stories half as good as this. Update this, it's a gift that the world needs.
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »