Reviews for Death Rising Among Us: REVISED
musicalocelot chapter 3 . 11/28
I remember reading the original story. It. Was. AMAZING! Horrific, painful, and brutal, but amazing! And now you're rewriting it? It will be even MORE amazing! And it is, oh my god!

It was a couple years ago that I read it, I believe, so I'm rusty, but I would be happy to be an idea bouncer for you.

StayAwesome~
Ksl2002 chapter 3 . 11/18
I love your story so far! I never read the original so I can't wait to see what happens next.
Parmelk chapter 2 . 10/31
It's funny how much I've forgotten. I remembered the first chapter pretty well, and have some pretty clear memories of later ones. But this one, I'd forgotten almost all of.

For all that I DIDN'T remember, what I DID, was just how absolutely INTENSE, this story is. Every chapter has me eager for the next one. Hopefully since this is a rewrite, updates will come soon, because I need more.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 2 . 10/28
OMG a Leatherhead zombie! Now that's scary. Great Chapter!
Parmelk chapter 1 . 10/25
I remember this story! It was the first one of yours I read, if memory serves. I wanted the sequel badly, and couldn't find it the last time I searched your profile. Guess I know why now.

If you're still looking for someone to bounce ideas off of, I don't know how much help I'd be (never really seen any zombie movies and it's been a LONG time since I actually watched TMNT), but I'd be more than willing to try to help.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 10/24
Ohhhhh, This is creepy good. I love your style. I'm as hooked on this as I am on the other. :)
gov the scoffer chapter 10 . 4/29
WOW... This is a great story. Your writing style is the first I have ever come across that can match mine. Awesome
MarissaJ1432 chapter 29 . 6/2/2016
I cried, I laughed and I have to say this has been the 3rd best I've read in the years since I've been on fanfiction. I loved it.
callmeBaby'08 chapter 29 . 8/25/2015
You have done one hellova job creating this story, T.I.D.B! I mean really; I have read a lot of your stories now and I'm in love with every one of them. You got the talent of a real author I'm talking about the big leagues. He'll I can imagine you on Oprah, Ellen, etc. Whew let me calm down...okay even though you've heard it from me before I want to let you know I enjoyed your story and I can't wait to read the sequel.
Hope.is-there chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
More! I want to see how Leo reacts when he sees that Raph is the leader!**
dynamicdiamond2137 chapter 29 . 4/21/2015
What the F#CK! LOL! TIS CHAPTAH ENDED WITH AGENT BISHOP SINGING A SHITTY SONG? HAHAHAHA IMMA JUST SAY THAT I AM HAPPY THE BROS WERE TOVETHER NAW _ N ALAAAAAAAAIV WITH alA GROUP OF PEEEEEEEPL! VREAT JOB I LOVE HOW EVERYTHING IS DETAILED AND WELL UNDERSTOOD TO READERS ON EVERY SITUATION DAT HAS HAPPENED AND I LUUUUV U N YASH I WILL READ ZE SEQUEL THIS IS TRULY ...F#CK...I RAN OUT OF WORDS...i hope u a tually get the idea

YOU R N AMAZIN AWESOME AUTHOR! _
dynamicdiamond2137 chapter 25 . 4/21/2015
CONTENUUUUU IR MAKE A SEQUEP DAM IT! THIS IS JUST TO GOOD..wait...GREAT...wait...AMAZIN..wait...AWESOME...FUDGE LETS SAY : GREATLY N AMZINLY AWESOME TO END ! DOJT END MAN DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT PLEZ DONT I CANT HANDLE IT I DONT DONT DONT WANNA END AN AN AMZIN STORY MAN or MAM...THIS JUST TOO MUCH I CANT HANDLE SEENF THE WORDS

THE END
The End
ThE eNd
tHe EnD

OR ANY WIRDS AND CAPS LOCK OR OFF RELATIN TUH DAT! _ :D (no worries man..or..mam i aijt mad just truly...fine...)

I am gal btw...or a female vershun of dude...DUDETTE _
dynamicdiamond2137 chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
DUDETTE!... THIS IS AMAZIN! I CRIED MAN!...ER WOMAN! (srry idk really if ur boy or giro i am too absorbed 2 this awes9me storyyyyy) THIS PURE AWESOME U R LIKE THE AWESOMEST AUTHOR WHEN IT COMES TO THE WALKIN DEAD CROSSIVER SHT. YAH MADE NE CRY AND TERRIFIED BUT I ENJOYED DAT! _ IF THERE WASNT TERRFYIN HORROR ZOMBIE SCENE...THERE WAS DRAMA! AAAAAWESOOOOOOOOME _ :D
dynamicdiamond2137 chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
0/0 i have a dirty mind n i just wanna ask...DID DON AND APRIL JUST F#CKED?!
dynamicdiamond2137 chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
DUDETTE THIS IS AWESOME N I CRIED! but please tell me...Is This The 2012 Or 2003 Vershun?