Reviews for Waiting
Novalunni chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Guess Sirius did become a bit mad in Azkaban.
Russingon5eva chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awesome story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very well done.
XbuttonsX chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
W-Wow. That was ... wow. Amazing. Really profound. I never thought so much into Sirus and his stay at Azkaban before, until you gave this ... chilling window into his pain. It was really spellbinding. I liked it, a lot. The spelling, grammar and word usage were near perfection and held me with every breath. Thank you for being so amazing. You have true talent. :D
aertkjhaertiu chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow. Another amazing story from Tierfal.

I remember I read this one a while back, when I was shamelessly devouring every single thing on your profile. Sorry, I kind of... erm, forgot to review. I wasn't big on reviewing back then, but never mind, because I'm making up for it now! By tenfold, hopefully!

So, wonderful story. You got his personality and emotions PERFECT, and mixed it with his thoughts on that first night (at least, I assume, first, but not necessarily) to make one giant bundle of Sirius love! Yay! Kudos to you for being so supremely awesome.
A Sorry No One chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
delicious.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Maniacal. Just how I've imagine Sirius' first night in Azkaban. The thing that I like about you, dear, is that you're very character driven, as is our numero uno chica, Jo. The characters, who they are, why they are, what they are, how they are, is what matters to you, and therefore that's the basis of everything you write, and rightly so. Sirius is a bit unstable, derranged...and you show that, and in just the most perfectly unsettling way. Anyway I've rambled on enough, long story shot, you freaking rock.
Mistyquest chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Damn. Wow. I LOVE YOU SIRIUS!
TWZRD chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Great pictures; esp of Sirius playing with his cell bars. Although it's worth heeding the general rule that you shouldn't pile up too many adjectives, I think most of yours are very functional. (Same rule for vulgarities, please.) However, I'm not sure that "endlessly" is quite what you want with "unpalatable."

Thanks for sharing this.
fenfenrocks chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Excellent! Your mastery of writing definitely shows in this piece. Your imagery is spot-on, and the piece flows seamlessly. I love Sirius's second realization that Peter is dead.

I can't find anything to criticize about this one. Keep it up. I love it.

Fenfen
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
O: HELL YES. I really liked this, really, you are frickin' amazing. It pains me to say it like that in such a crude matter, but really, I can't for the life of me think of another way to word it DX
FelsGoddess chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This is really good. Very chilling.