Reviews for Perspectives
daianapotter chapter 7 . 4/13
oh i want a little kiss in the end at least u.u

I enjoy very much the fic
daianapotter chapter 6 . 4/13
i am sure that Ephraim want to make more than just kiss her xd
daianapotter chapter 5 . 4/13
Forde's dirty mind is funny but he has a great point xD Innes should give up about his sister jejeje
daianapotter chapter 3 . 4/13
A great chapter Forde in all himself love his comic side
daianapotter chapter 2 . 4/13
i like the conexion between the chapters
daianapotter chapter 1 . 4/13
yes, totally Lute xD she makes me laugh xD
Oceanna chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
I love that one !

Well, I read Tarnish and a few others, but it seems that I prefer when you write about them from another's point of view. It's really... well, not original, but it gives really another perspective '

I especially love how you manage to keep every characters IC, that really adds something
Ganheim chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
For all Artur’s claims that love doesn’t require books,

[I think the reference here, based on the later narrative should be “love isn’t explained in books” or something more along those lines]

it’s essential that the subject of one’s study be unaware of one’s scrutiny or the unbiased nature of the results may be in doubt.

[I wonder how many times Lute failed to take this into account before learning it]

Chapter 2

Over in the corner Lute is staring.

[I like the offhand manner that this is thrown out – after all the effort implied in the previous chapter of her trying to be stealthy, she’s apparently easily visible]

Chapter 3

Kyle believes Sir Seth to be a castrato.

[Seth sings? Muahaha]

Well, we can’t say the general isn’t putting up a good fight. Mark my words though, he’s doomed.

[I think “though:” would’ve fit the flow better, but either way the line is funny]

most of us knight aren’t in our armour

[knights]

He’s in the middle of a sparring match and he’s got this odd little twist to his lips– which for the general is what a full-blown, face-splitting grin would be to any other man.

[I think it’s funny how you have Forde depict this]

She doesn’t really need to now that the war is finally over

[I’m confused: previous narrative was clear that the war was over and everybody (including Eirika) knew it. This indicates that Eirika doesn’t know about it. If you wanted to say that Eirika doesn’t _care_ that the war is over - that she wants to be prepared anyway - then say it more like that]

Chapter 4

I have to grip Achaeus’s reins and breathe in the crisp air to not get dizzy when I think of the taste of his lips,

[Does this imply that Tana has already passed through several levels of courtship? The previous narrative seemed to imply that things were little past the characters’ A-ranks, and I’m pretty sure they hadn’t even gotten to the stage of kissing there]

Chapter 5

and his reputation, well-earned.

[The comma seemed unnecessary to me]

"Forde," Sir Kyle hisses like an angry lynx.

[Odd, as I picture the lynx as a more cautious cat (not even a really “big cat”) than a belligerent creature like a badger]

Chapter 6

but it was an innocent sort of affection, as if she were unaware that there could be any more to it.

[A good way to put it in a platonic light]

Grado’s capital It

[capital.]

so I can kiss you."

[Interrogative missing its question mark. Also didn't quite fit what I'd expect of character interplay, but a relatively minor point and not the focus of the story]

Chapter 7

oblivious to anyone around them.

[There are people around? You described Eirika and Seth as being alone. If there’s other people, that should’ve been indicated a long time ago]

After all when it comes

[all,]

with an odd, impartial curiosity.

[Maybe not so impartial – that’s one of the things Lute never got, by most indications]

all I can hear is the shallow, rapid sound of Seth’s breathing

[His breathing has become shallowed? People normally breathe slightly deeply, and not rapidly]

the only thing that echoes through my mind

[I’ll first admit that I’m not normally one for “fluffy” romance, and while the tangential nature of the previous narrative worked well I think it becomes sappy here]

Amusing to see the characters analyzing each other, and with the exception of Seth and Eirika directly at each other (primarily the former, which ended the story) I think it was done fairly well. Some humor, some introspection. I personally think it got a little too sappy at the end, but overall fair.
tst chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
oh i loved this story! it was wonderful, really. a thoroughly good read. :) I loved how you started and ended it with Lute's oddball mannerisms, and Forde's parts were definately my favorite overall. I would look forward to something like this again in the future - maybe a follow up with more perspectives? thanks for writing.
manycolouredeyes chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
*squeal*! i so totally love this!
Diedre D'Nai chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
Beautiful, and hilarious.

"Can't have a lewd thought in peace."

hee hee hee.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
sorry my typos are really bad. ...I really do love your writing style. - Jes
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
You've depicted the characters so well. I've always been a sucker characterization. This also ties in with your Tarnish and Legacies... It's Jan 2009 and I'm so into my favourite FE pairing (again). Thank you for contonuing on Set and Eirika's story. - Jes
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
LOL '... sword in her sheath'. Is he sketching as he's thinking these things? - Jes
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Well, typical of Kyle to consider the technical sensibility of the spar partnering. - Jes