Reviews for Practice
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Did you mean for most of that to be unbelievably sexy? 'Cause it most definitely was lol and I love your humor
Johannas mirror chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Brilliant:

"Yes, it really did wonders for my self-esteem."

"And you're really doing a number on mine right now."

Your dialog is good. The last line of the story was very weak compaired to the rest of it, though.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very interesting night and story.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Adorable!
butterflymuppet chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
aw that was really cute! ]
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Aw. I'm not usually a Fred/Angelina-fan, but this is very cute and well-written. And amusing. And in character. So you might have converted me, at least for the time being.
Gone But Not Forgotten chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
*mouth drops open*Wow...
VoicezWithin chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I LOVED IT! Everything was perfect. Honestly,the dialogue, the dancing, the snowball fight and the kiss. It was simply perfect. ) I loved it!
thehalfbloodprincess chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
that was so perfectly in character, i loved it! going straight ot my favourites.
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aw, that was really sweet and well written. I love Fred/Angelina ships, so I'm glad I read this one.
lyin chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
such a sweet, fun, very in character piece... made sad now by knowing what happens with Fred. love the aching feet and Fred not slow-dancing, and the quidditch discussion is so perfectly appropriate. love it. ;)
Santiva Potter chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Lovely oneshot. Really well done.

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very adorable, this was! Yet it was still funny and had a nice charm to it. I very much liked this. Well done!
Gene Kelly chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
aw. this was cute, funny, sweet and witty. everything a fred/angelina one-shot should include. :) i think you were spot on with thw characterization!
aDeathlyHallow chapter 1 . 8/11/2007