Reviews for Only For A Moment
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I love your stories so much! Am working my way through all of them. I have read a lot of SPN fics and you are absolutely the best author I have come accross. Also love the way you go back and tell it from the pov of the other brother.
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
love it! :)
JediMagnet09 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Good job with this story. I really think you got both reactions well: Dean's grief and Sam's reaction to Dean's grief. The part that really hit me was when Sam thought "Let me help him, somehow let me help". It really got Sam's desperation across and really struck me. I remember thinking little things like that through the years while trying to help someone (sometimes myself!) through a problem, whether it be grief, misery, depression, or whatever. Great story! Good job! :) Poor Dean... :(
Crimson Ivy chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
I have noticed that in many stories you like to describe this same situation from 2 points of view: Sam's and Dean's. I like it a lot. Whenever a story concentrate on the feelings and thoughts of one of them, I often wonder, what the other one feels/thinks. You gave me 2 POV and it is just great! :)

This story was also great because it gives the readers hurting/broken Dean and it is not common. It is nice to see him like that for a change. It is like a new side of his personality, especially BEFORE hell.

I wonder what would Mr. Kripke say... Which boy was more bothered after Cold Oak and Dean's deal... I suppose it is impossible to compare (Cold Oak and the deal was like an end of Dean's loss and it was just a start for Sam) but still I can not stop to wonder...

Thanks for that story!
Shannanigans chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Okay, you've got me in tears here. Real tears, pouring down my face! Well done. If only we could've had a taste of this in the show. I love how you had Sam think of things like oversleeping so Dean would have to shake him awake and putting his hand outside the covers. How did your mind come up with this? Brilliant!
Merisha chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Aw, I love that you did this from Sammy's POV too :D - beautiful stuff bud :D - Sammy getting a look into how much his death tortured Dean, and why he made the deal.

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Poor Dean. I think that was the worst moment in his life, worse than losing his mom and dad, because he's always looked after Sammy. It was heart breaking, thinking that Sammy was still dead, but a beautiful brotherly moment, bud :D

Wonderful stuff!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Aelijah85 chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Loved this story it is one of my Fav after the deal stories.
ebbtide chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow. Brought the prickle of tears to my eyes with this one. ;). Great work!
kirallie chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Great work! Glad Sam got through to him and that Dean finally let it all out.
JenBurch chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
*sniff* I cant even begin to comment on this one other than to reiterate what I said in my review to chapter one...

Wow...
JenBurch chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Oh man, I dont know if it's because I'm pregnant and hormonal and really really tired or just because this was so damn painful to read, but I had to blink away tears about eight times just to be able to get through this chapter!

Beautifully written! Heart wrenching! Heart breaking! Damn it if I didnt keep seeing the pain in Dean's eyes when he held Sam in his arms while he died... you draw a very vivid image, hun, you did a fantastic job!

Wow...
bhoney chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Wow, you really love to make me cry. That was absolutely heartbreaking.

I like how you show the scene from both viewpoints, that's really neat. And I loved the little things Sam did to try and help without Dean knowing he knew about the dreams. So sweet. And so glad that ultimately it all came out in a very nice brotherly moment. Glad that Sam finally understood Dean's choice, so he wouldn't be bitter. Neatly done.
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
I love that you write stories that include both Sam's and Dean's pov- and that worked so well here. So much trauma here- great stuff.
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
a great little story, loved the angst and the "you're warm" lines...great job as always