Reviews for As The World Falls Down
bilboluckwearer chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
Your story is wonderful, but must you torture us readers so? I have to know how the story ends! Pretty please? Update, that's all I ask of you! (poto reference, haha) but seriously, will it ever continue? I noticed it's been about three years, but... sigh. I won't give up on you, I'll keep checking for updates!

Sincerely, A-Crystal-Nothing-More
me chapter 14 . 11/15/2007
So Hollow Kingdom. Love it. I can't wait until helena and jareth wake up. so cute. As always I can't wait for the next update
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
aw...so sweet...the cutest couple ever...so B&B...I half expected Helena to say that line from Hollow Kingdom and have Jareth/Merek wake up...lol..."My wife and son." So cute...can't wait for the next chappy!
The Goddess of Broken Dreams chapter 12 . 11/5/2007
Oh snap...

Can't wait to read the rest. This was such a good update.
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
aw...thats so sweet! Helena and Jareth are like Belle and the beast and Sarah and Peter are just so cute! I love it! I love the Hollow Kingdom reference as ever. makes mental note to get that book from the library tomorrow to reread it. I can't wait for more...but I guess I'm going to have to update for that to happen aren't I?
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 10 . 10/25/2007
oh lala! Aww...they are so cute. So B&B! Thank you for the update. It was worth not killing ERagon and Murtagh for. I love you!
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 9 . 10/16/2007
Hmm...That doesn't scream "Hollow Kingdom" at all... sigh I love that book. But wonderful update. I don't mind that they are short as long as you are consistent. I love you so much, hun.
me chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
I hate you...YOU have to torture me don't you? YOU JUST HAVE TO! Well... it was worth the wait. And the 3 month long wait until you undate again. I LOVE YOU!
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
update now...or I'll attack you with a spoon. I don't care that your a college kid and have homework. Write it on the bus. If you don't do it for me, the love of your life, do it for your readers!
bigbrain chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Keep the chapters coming. This is a really good story.
Me chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
Don't tell me shes the reincarnation of Wendy...
Me chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
Hm...well...knowing you you'll give me a thimble anyways. you just can't keep your hands to yourself. This might take me sometime. I love you so much. and I'm so pumped that you updated. I really do love this story. Keep up the good work, babe!

Lotte

P.S. Check my FF.N profile.
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
aww...Sarah has a friend...who is exactly like you...lol...I'm so glad your going to go OC...because if Sarah and Jareth did actually get together...it would be the end of the world...seriously...and peter is so puckish...thank you for the Shakespeare references...(I
Lil-Brown-wRen chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
This is getting really interesting! Heehee, can't wait to see how Peter does in the real world!

Sorry I don't review much - I'll try to do it more often :)
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
omg...that bit was steamier than the slash I've been reading for the past few hours...or maybe its just that I wish ed would come to my school...sit next to me...take interest in me...like me...and be that sexy...while wearing chucks...I wish he was a chucks kind of guy...swoon

I HATE YOU! You stupid teaser. Your trying to torture me...find...more sexual tension between M/E!