Reviews for Phone Call
xXJunnaXx chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
aww poor Ben.. lol i pictured myself in his position.. i'd probably wouldn't wanna run into those weirdos again... or am I ..? :)
Carter547 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
LOLZ! Funny as shell! hahahahahaha!
Storm Princess chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
OMG I am laughing so hard! This has got to be one of the funniest TMNT stories I've ever read XD! When Leo was all like ** OFF AND LEAVE DONNIE ALONE; I actually started ROFLing! I've never done that before, either! I can totally hear Leo saying that, even if he's usually in control. And I can so pictue 'psyhco' Raph harrasing that poor kid on the phone. The psyhco comment made me laugh too. Great story XD!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Heh, cute, only I can't imagine Leo saying "Piss off", he's too honorable for that...
Largely Inconsequential chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh man. :) I JUST GOT A PLOTBUNNY. Muahaha. May I borrow this 'someone else got one of the turtles shell cells' idea, even though I might never use it?
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I think you should continue this. It doesn't seem like a oneshot. This is more like a first chapter.

TCT
InvertedHasu chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lol to funny! i really like it!

adding to favorites!
OSYH chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Oh, I loved this! It reminded me of the first TMNT movie with the subplot about Dan. I liked how you put that bit about Ben in the story.

Ahahahaha...a self-destruct button? On a cellphone? Jeez Ben! And Raph sounds almost paranoid about not wanting Ben to know his name! I love how Ben just hangs up on all of them.

Oh, Mikey! I wonder what he'd been thinking if he'd been eavesdropping on Ben the entire time...
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
He shouldn't have pressed the red button first :P
JasonTKD chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
“Raph!” Leo’s voice was angrier than before, “PISS OFF AND LEAVE DONNIE ALONE!”

LOL! Man, I woulda shut up for a second too, after hearing that if I'd been Raph- when Leo uses words like "piss off", that means he's not just angry..he's PISSED. lol
sunbune chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
This little story was ADORABLE! I loved it! It was sweet and clever and it made me LOL! Everyone's so perfect in this- from how they initially answer the phone to how they talk to Ben to how they interact with each other in the background- you did a great job with this! I especially liked how Ben assumed the red button was a self-destruct button, and how Donny was "the nice voice"... aww! Ben was a completely believable little kid too- I love how you captured the haphazard way that kids think and interpret things.

Congrats on a job well done, and thanks for a truly enjoyable read! _
Taiven chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Hahaha. I was laughing so hard as Raph kept entering the different phone conversations. I'd be scared too if I was Ben. Great story!
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was absolutely awesome. I loved it.