Reviews for By Your Side
Kate5 chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Kawaii, that's so sweet love the ending. (ps kawaii means cute)
AttheSwamp chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Yahoo! they finally made it *Dances around waving a certain sign post that has nothing what so ever to do with this show:-) )*

Tres Bien ma Toodles!

Molto buono ma Toodles!

Bravo *claps enthusiasticaly*

But will it really be the electric chair for Sebastian this time?
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Aww! I loved it! Such a perfect ending for them both! I love the fact that Tony was the only one not to know something was going on! Classic!

I really, really enjoyed this and I hope there are more Jibbs fics from you in the not too distant future!

Great job! Xx
Murgy31 chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
I loved it! You are brilliant!
ExLibris3 chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Ha, poor Tony, only one who didn't know! Sweet ending, with the two of them together. Thanks for the story.
aserene chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Yea! Excellent ending! great story as always. i do hope you write more!
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
*grins* that's all I needed to get rid of my headache, thank you!
AttheSwamp chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
"Loyal St Bernard." ! ROFL

I never thought of DiNozzo as the cuddly type.

Nice chapter - full of suspense.
aserene chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
aww! I loved the 'loyal St. Bernard' crack! Excellent chapter! Update soon!
ashy10rox chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
well done! I love it! please update asap!

and i know i hate homework!
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Loved the chpater, but I'm too tired to review.

Sorry. :)

I still love the saint Bernard comment and Now I have this mental picture of Tony transforming into a dog. weird.
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Great chapter! I loved it! Was worried for a moment there that Jenny and Gibbs were going to both be trapped!

Bless Tony!

Hope to read more of this soon! Xx
ExLibris3 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Nice chapter. By the way, Gibbs called Tony his loyal saint bernard in season three, the episode Family Secret(I think!)
alix33 chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
"face washer" - so neither Australians nor Americans call that smaller-than-a-towel bit of towelling material that one uses to wash one's face (and sometimes one's body if you do not use a shower sponge or loofah) a 'face cloth'? How weird!

Good thing I like my fics educational as well as entertaining!

"“Just brining you some" - did you perhaps mean to write: 'Just bringing...'?

"Gibbs could never understand why it took women so long to get ready. Jenny explained to him that she needed to do her hair, when she said that he remarked that she didn’t have that much hair to do anything with, she just smirked at him, she also explained that she needed to do her make-up and get her jewellery and things like that. After her explanation he still didn’t understand why it took so long, but then he realised that he probably would never understand." - He still doesn't get it, after three wives? No wonder none of them stayed, then! I don't think I like this stupid Gibbs.

"loose another agent" - are you sure you didn't mean to write: 'lose another agent'? Loose is the opposite of tight, and an adjective, not a verb, I was taught.

GR! And I'm now upset that there aren't more team members involved!
louise chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
looking forward to seeing gibbs in action.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »