Reviews for A Very Drunken Night
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Great job, it was funny that Professor McGonagall was drunk. It was well-written to, thank you for writing this!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
oh my gosh, i cannot accurately put into words how AMAZING this was.
i absolutely loved the whole thing! this was one of the funniest fics i have ever read.
(we need to get min drunk more often, lol) love how hooch was so happy :D
this was too funny! i mean really, SO funny. i dont know how you did it, but i was laughing so hard i could hardly breathe at the end.
and i looooooooooved that aberforth got involved, too, that made me smile :D
THIS WAS SO AMAZING! TOO FUNNY! I LOVED IT!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
It's been far too long since I read a drunken-Minerva fic. And yours, I have to say, is probably the best I've read. I loved the dialogue heavy beginning, and ending, and Rolanda of course. Brilliant!

xxStellaxx
LovesRussianMusic chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
LOL, omg! this was hilarious! Rolanda is now officially my favourite hp character! hahahah!
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Ro rocks!
AccountDeletePlease chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That's just adorable.

Look at me, I've gone all mushy.

Darnitt.

:D
FlamingToads chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love it when Min is drunk. Rolanda was perfect. So sad it ended.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I think it's absolutely ooc, but I don't care ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
writer with ocd chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
LOL I can't stop laughing, Rolanda's now one of my heroes.
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
LOL! I like it)
Merakien chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Haha, that was so funny! Once again, your characterization is amazing. As are your ideas. And everything else. You are amazing. Enough said. )
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Oohh.. Great! I love drunk Minerva!
HPObsessed chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
You should write another one with Minerva and Rolanda because this was hilarious!
Xx Clear Dawnlight xX chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
xD

hilarious. I love it. I will reread this eternally and show it to all my nutty friends.

who are almost as insane as me.

keep up the good work.

Light-Chan~
remusROXmySOX chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
that was probably the funniest story i have ever read. yay for funny stories! the dialogue between minerva and rolanda was hilarious. write more!