Reviews for The Elephant in the Room
Amasayda chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I loved it! Especially the fact that Gordon Wyatt was in it ... he's such a cool character on the show and hopefully will be returning in season 3!

Very nice story ... although it was a one-shot and I would have rather read on about Booth and Brennan being in therapy with Gordon! :-)

Thanks for writing it! :-)

willgirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Ha! That made me laugh! Sorry for the late review, I was on vacation! I love Gordon Gordon and you wrote him well! Excellent!
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Really great story. I absolutely love it.

kmmp99 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
LOL! That was great! Always love the fics with Gordon Gordon and you had him spot on! Hehehehe "Gordon Wyatt: Safari Ranger"
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
great shot. will they ever see their elephant? will you do more? like to see where this goes. good work. look forward to other fics
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Without a doubt, Gordon,Gordon is my favorite of all the secondary characters in this show and that's saying a lot as I love Caroline Julien and Max bunches. (I consider the squints to be primary just under BB.)
susan3241 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Ha! That was hilarious! You're a great writer. Gordon Gordon was perfect...Perhaps you should look into a career in psychology! And, yes, that is Brennan and Booth's problem. Let's just hope they get ready to accept it in my lifetime!

-Susan :o)
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Gordon Wyatt: Safari Ranger. Ha! that was brilliant! loved the Elephant analogy. more more more more~ your so awesome~

chocolatefan chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Hey! You've got to write an other chapter man! This is so good! or a sequel! That's ok too. Loved it ;)
Manu4380 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
HAHA! Loved it! So cool! I think that Dr. Wyatt noticed what was going on between them, in the show I mean, but he also knew that they weren't ready to be confrontated with that right away.

Great fic!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That was great! I really hope therapy on the show next season is as entertaining and well written as your story.
kickstergal chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Oh, that was fabulous. I really like this concept, and can't wait to see what happens next- really great job!
EmEx chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Really awesome fanfic! I loved the metaphor! Really very well written. Dr. Wyatt indeed says it all without saying nothing revealing!

Just a typo here and there ;)
fanofbones chapter 1 . 8/10/2007 that's what I'm talkin about...the show should have that exact episode...maybe you could email this story to the sure would be fun to help them search for this elephant...

loved smart and funny at how dense they really are...

awilystar chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
And she just keeps on writing! Loved this, it made me laugh tons. Gordon Gordon was one of my favorite guest stars, besides the prosecutor lady (I can't remember her name), and I hope he's back next season. Anyways, this was awesome :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »