Reviews for The Tiend
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Super good!
Cainchan chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I am glad that dean came and saved his little brother. great chapter. thanks. :-)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
great first chapter. Really interesting. :-)
APatchOfSunlight chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Thanks for this excellently weaved fic.

Marz1 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
they need to buy a puppy for that guy at the dinner! that red head is kidnapping an invisible man! good stuff!
lolopixie chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
This story was so good!

Not only was the plot interesting (I loved the whole fairy tiend to Hell thing, very original plot here), but the way that the story subtly went full-circle with the Heaven/Hell aspect was very nice. Sam was terrified by both descriptions given by the nun in the beginning-including that of Heaven-but in the end he's kind of in a similar "Heaven" to that of the story right here on Earth, with his arms unable to bring food up into his own mouth, but having a loving brother who's willing to feed him to keep him well. That was a really nice touch of parallelism between the bedtime story and Sam's own situation. I was kind of wondering what the significance of that story was in the beginning, but it became very clear at the end. Overall I'd say you executed the fic very nicely, it was a pleasure to read.

AJ Wesley chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
Fantastic! This was the second time I read this fic, and I loved it just as much this time around. Shel is a great OC, and Sam in jeopardy is always a plus in my book. :) I love that Sam offers Shel help. So very in character. And, of course, I just LOVE big brother to the rescue. Great job!
Rat chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
Great story, I really love how you incorporated the story from the first chapter in. Great writing.
Little-Lola2616 chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
Wow! I really liked this story! I quite liked the character of Shel, I'd love to seem him back as a spirit or something! Nice story and good writing :) Well done! x
LYNN chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
KateCyrus chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
A friend recommended this to me. Really liked the way it was written, it was a great idea. Did a good job with both brothers, and Shel was a nice original character.

good work!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
Sheesh, I can't believe I didn't read this before. It's a absolutely fantastic fic! I mean, you know I love my Sam in peril, and I liked the context here-very original. You have a real knack for developing the voices of OCs and Shel was just very vivid.

And Sam was a very limp noodle. Poor guy. Getting carted around like a bag of laundry!

Anyway, I LOVE this fic. I'm ashamed I didn't read it sooner to realize that :)
Rachelly chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
This was a great read! I just stumbled on it through the SFTCOLARS forum and I loved it! The whole concept was so interesting and then the way you told the story was so compelling. Loved the limpSam angst and Dean to the rescue! I love that he comes in guns blazing willing to fight to the death to save Sam. Loved how the Lady tried to bargain with him for Sam and Dean's final reply coming from his weapon! Of course the best part was Dean's triage for Sam, his concern, his caring, and the way you described Sam throughout it all...his thoughts, his wanting to be independant and yet totally needing Dean. Very well done! Loved it!
Hazgarn chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
This was an enjoyable read. I'm regretting not clicking on it sooner. I'm a huge fan of faerie myth, and I really loved this.
jenilee chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
You've found one of my huge weaknesses, I love stories involving the fae. This was wonderful. Thank you so much for your kind words, although honestly keeping you writing is thanks enough. I will leave my review in your journal.