Reviews for Heart of the wolf
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wonderful :)
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This is breathtaking. I love the whole thing, but especially the ending. The pull the moon has on all of their lives and relationships.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Great job of capturing Remus' worry and even despair about his condition.

Of course the ending gives the story just the right amount of hope for the future.

(-:
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This is a rarity. A fan fic that takes into account how profoundly lycanthropy has shaped Remus Lupins whole life. Also, the idea that his years at Hogwarts were probably the best times of his life.

Beutifully done.
lililililililililililililili chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Right! I just reviewed another one of your fics and was checking on your profile and normally I don't review two fics in a row because I find myself saying stupid things that aren't what I mean at ALL because I am rubbish at trying to convey how much I enjoy the writing.

But this was like an old photograph, in the best way possible. A little nostalgic, but still hopeful and with real, proper *feeling*. It made my slashy soul sing!
Redallover chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
m I liked that. Cute. Very well written.
Phanael chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
kinda cute *.*

a little subtle but really well written. i like it
CaffeineWords chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
very cute, though i'm not 100% sure what is going on...i like the subtletly but perhaps it's a bit too subtle...hope you write more soon!
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I really like this story. The theme and style are wonderful. It seems to be based off emotioned rather than thoughts, which is quite intriguing. This is a very touching and well written piece. The grammar gets a little dodgy at times, but it reads well as a whole.
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Somewhat hard to follow, but I really enjoyed this.

-Lina