Reviews for Baby Mine
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
aww poor tonks, but cute familiness
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Nice stuff. I always thought Tonks was torn between Remus and Teddy when she left, but couldn't quite pinpoint exactly why. Your explanation is perfect.

Teddy has a canon birthdate? When?
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I really like this idea. It seems to fit the situation and even Tonks herself in Book 7. Nice work.
tansypool chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was insanely sweet yet quite depressing, just to think that they had so little of this. The theory that Tonks had post-natal depression is not helping in the matter of fic-related happy feelings. That, and that this was about a week before the war. Beautifully bittersweet.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I liked how you wrote Remus and Tonks in this story. Thanks for writing a cool idea.
Rictumsempra chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
interesting insight into tonks' character

gah, after almost 2 years i still can't believe jkr killed remus and tonks! i mean, i understand her motives but still. it's incredibly frustrating. :(
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Great one shot. Many mothers have postnatal depression, some never recover, others recover quickly. I can easily see Tonks having it for a couple months. As for leaving Teddy, she was not about to let Remus go off to war with no one to watch his back. She might be a mother, but she's an Auror first. If you want the job you can't pick and choose the parts you like and don't like. You take the whole job or not at all.
Matt Quinn chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I think Snape is the only Death Eater who can cast a Patronus, but I did like the style of the threat.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
AW! I nearly cried
vintagejgc chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Really lovely portrait into their little family. I do love that Remus is amused by his son's hair. )

regarding your author's note that you won't kill Tonks or Remus, I am left to wish that JK had felt the same way!
DaniDM chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wonderful story. Interesting insight.

On to another one.
lyin chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
omg, wonderful touch (though i will say, according to j.k. death eaters don't use patronuses since they're everything good, but umbridge used one so i figure that's up for grabs- raven's a great choice to bella

'for giving teddy my ears? you're welcome'- such a great line, very remus- y, and fascinating idea w/ the post-natal depression thing- love your use of the word 'tetchy'- i
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
bravo for another great ficlet! poor Tonks...I hate how the dreams are haunting her...and YEAH for you NOT killing Tonks and Remus (aka the way the story SHOULD have ended! lol)...great job (as always!)! siriuslycoco :)
Slipknot3113 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
So cute! Did I just say cute. O Ah, I'm going soft. .

Rock on \m/
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh, this was lovely, and so, so very sad. It does help to explain Tonks throughout DH!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »