Reviews for Crayons
nim draug chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
awww helpful don - loved it :)
Princess613 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Nice introspection.
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
So very cute and so very true :3
SavirtriXLeo chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Well why doesn't he have a purple one? LOL, loved this story, great job and effort. 5 stars.
Lights White Blaze chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I love this story. How something as simple as crayons could accurately depict each characteristic. My favorite line would have to be "mix Blue and Red and get a Purple" because Donnie almost is that, but not quite. Not enough to make that line completely ture and yet true to a point.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
A beautiful view on crayons and their colours. You did a wonderful job on describing the "emotions" of the crayons and how they match each turtle perfectly.

/If you made it too dark, like Purple sometimes could be, it would become scary, twisted, and lose its power. That was why, Mikey had explained, he always added white when he did need to use purple. White made the Purple light enough that it wouldn’t forget what it was supposed to be doing./

Interesting how there isn't a purple crayon and how Mikey adds white to his purple. Great job!
sunbune chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I love it! Blue and orange really are perfect opposites, in crayons and turtles.

Love the commentary about purple, too- about it being scary if it was too dark, and Mikey adding white so "purple" wouldn't forget what it was supposed to be doing. A 'dark' Donny really is scary.

love the sweetness, love the substance. A real delight!
Gemini Willow chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Sweet, but still deep!
ajii chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
aw, to cute!
Taiven chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Interesting story. I really liked it! I loved how the crayons represented the brothers and Donnie placed them in a certain order to justify their relationships. And Mikey being upset that there was no purple... Awesome!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was cute and sweet! I enjoyed it very much!
Chevy Nova chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I'm glad you mentioned that bit about the Dead Poets Society first x3 Either way, pretty creative and the metaphors made me smile. 'Specially that bit about purple being able to become a bit too dark. ;) Two thumbs up. _
Shelly LeBlanc chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I really liked it. I love the introspectiveness about it. Great job!