Reviews for Secret Obsessions
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
I loved it. It was a little OOC, but all in all I thought it was very sweet. I hadn't even thought of the pairing till I saw a picture with the two of them, but I think it is a very intriguing one and I like it. Again, thanks for the great story :)
la viola chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
this is gonna be my favourite xD
Shadow of Intent chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
its hot and funny at the same time...I love it!
Shadow's Firebird chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Kage: (before the story) Wow...kinda long...

Kage: (after the story) THAT'S IT? MORE! I WANT MORE! *chibi squeal*

Hoshi: Beautiful! Truly brilliant story!

Kage: I LOVE IT!

Hoshi: Geez, I felt like I was going to cry at some of the parts. Now I feel like I'm going to faint from just the utter fluffiness. Seriously, I'm getting lightheaded. XD

Kage: PLEASE write a sequel if you haven't already! You could have Orochimaru find out about their relationship!

Hoshi: Such a wonderful pairing. *floats off* The hot, cool Sasuke (Our best friend's favourite character) with the smexy, megane-riffic Kabuto. (OUR favourite character)

Love Kage and Hoshi, two halves of a whole idiot. _
Sasuke chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Well this is the best i've ever read keep up the good work okay?

Don't be afrid to email me i'll be fine with that too
Gabwr chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
This is a really good story. It was so cute.
RedMoonLight009 chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
~after reading all the chapters~

red: *yawns* meh tired

sasuke: then sleep dobe

red: *half heartedly glares at the dobe comment*

sasuke: my life does depend on kabuto x3 i love him more then anyone could think possible...wonder what oro was pissed about though...I LOVE THE CONFESSION SCENE! x3 what was your favorite part red?

red: *curled up asleep on the floor* Z...

sasuke: ...not sure if i should say aww and pick her up, carring her to bed or be happy at this once in a life time chance and draw all over her face with perminat marker *thinks*

itachi: *walks in looking at the red asleep on the floor his features softening slightly* wondering when red would fall asleep *walks over picking her up kissing her lightly on the forehead carring her off to bed*

red: *smiles in sleep, snuggling closer to itachi, nuzzling his chest, while being carried*

sasuke: *still thinking so he didnt notice itachi* I KNOW! *pulls out the marker and looks dowm only to noice red gone* were'd red go? *looks around and shrugs* jaana! colacan-chan!
Emeralde chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Awesome! Love it! - cute little KabuSasu! love this pairing- *hands a cookie* great work! -
DL chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Oh! cute *smile*
Shikyo Miazaki chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
this chapter is great _ I'm still jealous of your writing ability but that jsut means I greatly enjoy reading what you write. keep it going..._
OceanSapphire chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
That was so awesome! It made me cry!
txgirl123 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Nice ending. *tear* It was so cute!
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
"No…not really, but…you know me…my twisted personality, I’ll try anything once…”

damn...I really had to stop from drooling after reading that sentence. XD
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
ah I love this! can't wait to read the next hands are basically twitching on my mouse.
Akira E. A chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
O.O -claps- LOVE IT! The detail you added really did make the diferance! It rocked