Reviews for The Brothers Wilder
Kiomori chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
I loved reading this so far! The interactions between Zelos and Lloyd are really funny too.

I hope you end up updating soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Eliof chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I do hope this will be updated soon! I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Cheers, and happy writing!
Eliof chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Excellent first chapter! I love the thought of Zel and Lloyd actually being brothers. Haha, Lloyd's all gung-ho and such. Freaking awesome!

Anyway... *scurries onward to the next chapter*
I do not want a name. D chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Yay, awesome story. :0 I really like this. Lloyd and Zelos being brothers seems like a natural fit. x) I love it.

A couple things confused me, though... Mostly plot related. Why are Colette's wings blue? Why does Lloyd call himself both Aurion AND Wilder? Did Kratos help with the Regeneration journey in Sylvarant? What exactly is Lloyd wearing if it's not his usual outfit? WHAT CRAZY THINGS ARE IN STORE AHEAD! O:

Only two chapters, though? D: I hope you continue soon.
princespeach chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
gah! i loved that! great chapter! keep going! I loved he just knew lloyds name. it was brilliant. good job!
sliver of time chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
yay!a zelos and lloyd brotherly fic!

and is this story a re-make? becuase i thought there was a story exactly like this that was deleted? or something like that.

anyways i really like it! keep it up!
Devil's Hellfire chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
This story is really interesting, don't stop now!
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
that was absolutely freaking hilarious! i loved it. glad to see you updated, too. i missed reading your stories.
doragon no mizu chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
8D YAY! AN UPDATE!

:dramatic pause:

You're very welcome.

:bows:

Ahem, anyway. 8D. Seriously, these were my thoughts when Yuan popped up: "LAWLZ COME HAR! I NOE J00R DADDEH! CoME GIVE UNCIE YUAN A HUG!11!one!"

Though, on a more critical side:"closing eyeing him" uhm... what? Okay, easy mistake, but I needed something, right? 3

Anyway, YAY! An updatehappy D. Awesome.

Hearts,

D
ASadisticWhim chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I'm glad to see that this story was posted. Seems like a good start. I look forward to the next chapter. )
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Yes! I finally have a workable computer at home! :D And it only took $450 and several weeks... Having irregular access to a computer over the summer really stinks D:

...I know, I know, enough of that. On to the review then!

Alright! Finally The Brother's Wilder! It seems so long since "Becoming Brothers". The wait was worth it though. :D

Despite the obvious changes, Lloyd and Zelos' interactions seem natural. It seems that Lloyd's stuyding habits have not been altered by growing up Zelos instead of Dirk.

Serene: You were expecting much else?

Hm, guess you have a point...Er anyway, I can see Zelos' personality has rubbed off on Lloyd. It's still a bit early I guess, but it seems the phrase "the more things change, the more they stay the same" may be an appropriate one for this story. I'll have to wait and see in later chapters.

Well I see I'm not the only one who chuckled at the “'…what the hell are you doing in my pants?'” line. Personally though, I though I found that this exchange had me laughing louder:

“'You know what, Lloyd? You must be some sort of genius.'

He nodded, 'I know.'”

All in all, a great start Arky. There were no grammar or any other errors that I noticed. Just the writing style that I've come to know and enjoy from your stories. I can't wait to read more! _
Eroseda chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
INteresting contuinue soon.
Luki Dimension chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Woohoo! Like I'm pretty sure I said before, I love this idea, and I can't wait to see where you take it. Slamming it straight on favourites so i can know the moment you update.
Frozen In Flight chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
w00t!

YAYS :3

i loved Lloyd's comment

"what are you doing in my pants...?"
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
this is amazing! i can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.