Reviews for Something to Talk About
Kurenai9872 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was adorable! "Lets give them something to talk about" lol.
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
awww!
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I LOVE THIS TOO! It's awesome to find someone who agrees that kakashi and sakura are meant to be!

Gotta love Naruto and Ino though! the horror of watching IchaIcha Paradise together! hahaha

DarkC
Tomo Irizuki chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
that was so funny. especially the part where everyone is coming and asking "what are you guys talking about?"
Silindro chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I think my favorite types of stories are the ones where they have to out themselves. It just gives me a fuzzy feeling :) I'm such a nerd.
Hatake Sienna chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
OMG lol Flash back...*high school* (Even though it was only a trick to get two boys to stop asking me out)I was walking up the main stairs with my friend and I saw the two boy sitting on the floor with there’re lunches. An idea popped in to my head. I told my friend to give me his arm and I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked pass them. As soon as we left the hallway we heard big conversation behind us, full of questions and worry. We were both laughing, but in a subtle way so they couldn’t see. In the end my friend and I ‘dated’ for a year. Till this day the two guys believe that we went out lmao Oh the great times/ideas in grade 11 XD Any who, what I wanted to say in this big mess I call a message... LOVED IT! -
delete it chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
i liked it..it was kinda hilarious too : )
jesuistigerlily chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Funny!
LoveGaara chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
aww cute ... XD

-x-
SingsWithWords chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
OMG that was so cute! You gave me ideas for my own story! I've been inspired! YAY!

: )

I congratulate you on developing such a good story.
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
When I saw This fic was about my favoritest song, I had to read it! Twas awesome!
Moon Titan chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
That was cute!
saku chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I liked it! It was cute :)I love KakaSaku!