Reviews for I Will Believe
Zander24 chapter 10 . 2/6
Question could some one adopt I will Belive
eimajssof chapter 43 . 2/3
I was enjoying this, not the worst place to leave off, but I would certainly love a continuation lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Great chapter!
nekoftal chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Doesn't older sister have to e's in it. Isn't it "nee-san"?
ammisame chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Omg, I can't read this right now, because if I do I'll just start crying and I just can't cry in school! That just won't do! But it's good, you got me to wanting to read more, although in a sad way!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/14/2014
Boooo. Good story, till your oc came in op as hell.
Jebus Creiss chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
'Naruto had finally assured Lee that no punishment was required and had convinced him to return back to his teammates. He was about to deal with the two guards, that is, sneak past them, but guess who comes in? Mr. High and Mighty EMO PANTS! Behold, UCHIHA SASUKE!'
...Meanwhile, in a restaurant far from Konoha:
"Are you SURE we can't see the Chuunin Exams, nii-san? At least the Third Exam?"
Itachi Uchiha sighed, looking down apologetically at his little brother. "I must admit, it might have been a decent educational trip otherwise. However, I received intelligence from Kisame this morning that the Otokage is seeking the power of the Emo-Pants. Best to avoid confusion, I feel." The S-class nuke-nin then smirked. "After all, my foolish little brother...how are you to kill me and restore your clan's honour if you're off with Orochimaru playing hide-the-snake instead of training with me?"
Sasuke Uchiha sighed and conceded the point with a nod. "I wonder if Mr. Emo-Pants has learned anything worthwhile these past few years..." He snorted. "I'm still waiting on finding out what the hell that thing was all about, you know..."
Itachi shrugged. "Mah, gomen, I thought I'd mentioned it at some point. It's a minor demon, trapped in the pants. A quick Tsukuyomi that night, some sealwork, some mental modifications on the corpse I contained its consciousness in... one unwitting body-double."
Jebus Creiss chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
'Kiba sighed out loud, clutching his heart dramatically and laid his hand on Choji's shoulder, "Oh why? What did I do to deserve this? Of all the people…why am I teamed up with Emo-pants?!"'...
And then Kiba was struck with inspiration! What if he was RIGHT? And even if he wasn't, it just HAD to be funny!
One complicated moment later, Sasuke stood glowering at Kiba, who was smirking at him and trying not to laugh - and Akamaru was chewing on the waistband of Sasuke's shorts. This last point was particularly notable, given that Akamaru was now sitting on Kiba's head.
The entire gaggle of newly-promoted fangirls collectively realised this, and kneeled before the pantsless Sasuke as a group, staring at his crotch with awe and lust.
And then something happened that should have broken reality: Sasuke looked down at them all with a small, satisfied smile and proclaimed, "Yes, yes indeed. Bow down and witness the magnificence of the Uchiha. The crotch compels you."
"HAI SASUKE-SAMA!" the fangirls cheered.
Meanwhile...
"Huh...why do I get the feeling we just lucked out somehow?" Ino muttered.
"Yeah..." Sakura replied. "It's weird...like someone just walked over my grave..."
"Why? Why did I have to be right?" Kiba sobbed, his tears flowing like waterfalls.
Akamaru just moped, having been infected by the Brooding Spirit of the Emo-Pants. Poor Akamaru...
Bijuumaster chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
good stuff
Lucas Curavic chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
All i can hear is linkin park lyrics am i right
AcnologiaSlayerOfAll chapter 43 . 1/7/2014
Omg. I think I'm in love with this story! Update this badass story soon! :D
DCMatriXHunter chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Sasuke bashing is always good...every story needs at least a little bit of it even ones where he isn't a brooder you always need a little bit...hopefully they kill him off in the manga though he deserves it unlike Neji
kuriboh1233 chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
One of the best fight scenes ever!
leafstone chapter 43 . 8/26/2013
great story.
moneygreen932 chapter 43 . 8/2/2013
this story is alright but a little too happy go lucky i mean a few of them sustained serious injuries but no absolutely NO character deaths? i mean it's war somebody has to die.. and i mean with every huge bad guy fight somebody dies (Orochimaru invasion Sarutobi, Hidan/Kakuzu Asuma, Pain Jiraiya) it's kinda hard to believe that all this went on and there was little to no damage to the village and nobody of importance perished they all seemed to win with realtive ease... just my opinion i mean the category says angst but other than him being tortured a lil as a kid everything seems to go their way almost all the time
1,781 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »