Reviews for I Will Believe
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 10/5
ch 15

With Justifyed Anger the glytton Gato Passed out . He could help but in prospery instead the oppositee when he became bored .
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 10/5
ch 14

Way too sleepy . And I don't feel very well today .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 10/5
ch 6

Anouther hidden power released . previoustly locked and forgotten .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 10/5
ch 3

Original team seven is disaster with sasuke . And his broodiing avenger which in future might leave . But for the rest it must be strong teammates . they are currently pretty weak .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 10/5
ch 4

Fire chidori with detonation part . because if irt activates while the hand is in the satutrated tissue booom . and that might destroy the hand .
A Reader chapter 4 . 9/4
You know I like the knuckle headed ninja aspect of Naruto so making him a genus that could graduate the academy in only a year where even the prodigy Saske needed six years. or did you not know that the common entry age of the academy is six years old if you didn't you really need to start researching your story's universe first before you write them.
Krishna Uzumaki chapter 43 . 8/28
Well going story. Orochimaru died too soon and Kabuto turned out to be a good guy was tough to digest. but hey, it was totally worth it though. and more importantly Update soon.
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 8/26
Um... I have a doubt. If Hinata calls him Onii-chan, does that mean Naruto is older than actual in this fic? I mean, is this a fic in which he was born earlier than the others?
SuicidalSilence chapter 1 . 7/27
extremely confusing. hard to tell what's going on
samuraipanda85 chapter 12 . 6/4
Boys can be pretty too.
So long as narusaku gets some moments then I'm okay with it.
samuraipanda85 chapter 10 . 6/3
Your Naruto teeters on the edge of OP, but that doesn't make it any less of a delightful story.
samuraipanda85 chapter 4 . 6/3
You definitely seemed to have struck the right balance between OP and not. Maybe it's because the boy keeps fainting all the time.
samuraipanda85 chapter 1 . 6/2
Weird opening, but I did skip ahead 16 chapters to see that it does get better.
I hate the Japanese words being mixed in makes the whole story feel fake
1,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »