Reviews for I Will Believe
Ah damn it its just too cheesy. I could take it up until "protect my previous people." There are so many different ways to say that but everyone and their mother uses that exact wording anyway.
Is this cheesy? Yeah kinda

Does it have a gary stu? Oh certainly yes

Do i care? Not today i dont

Sure its a wish fullfillment story to make naruto into an overpowered badass but so far your tongue abd cheek telling of it has me laughing along with the characters.

Heres to hoping you dont over dramatize it and try to bring in cheesy challenges so OP, only your version of naruto could possibly handle it.
Easal chapter 6 . 5/1
It's an interesting story. But I must say these japanese terms breaking me out of the story. As an example the bounty in this chapter. Why must the author write the Numbers in Japanes. Or the question from Narutoy after the healthof Kireki.

Small thing like Kaasan or Nee-Chan is ok, but these unnecessary exaples of japanese from the Author are annoying!
Halfrican18 chapter 43 . 4/21
amazing story, to bad well never get to know what happens after the time skip:(
When my time comes forget the wrongs that I've done help me leave behind some reasons to be missed ( love that song )
ErzaBrightscales chapter 1 . 2/16
Fuck those other guys who say your chapter don't make sense! I say it does. And good job by the way. Very nice opening. :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 10/5/2016
ch 15

With Justifyed Anger the glytton Gato Passed out . He could help but in prospery instead the oppositee when he became bored .
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
ch 14

Way too sleepy . And I don't feel very well today .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
ch 6

Anouther hidden power released . previoustly locked and forgotten .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
ch 3

Original team seven is disaster with sasuke . And his broodiing avenger which in future might leave . But for the rest it must be strong teammates . they are currently pretty weak .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
ch 4

Fire chidori with detonation part . because if irt activates while the hand is in the satutrated tissue booom . and that might destroy the hand .
A Reader chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
You know I like the knuckle headed ninja aspect of Naruto so making him a genus that could graduate the academy in only a year where even the prodigy Saske needed six years. or did you not know that the common entry age of the academy is six years old if you didn't you really need to start researching your story's universe first before you write them.
Krishna Uzumaki chapter 43 . 8/28/2016
Well going story. Orochimaru died too soon and Kabuto turned out to be a good guy was tough to digest. but hey, it was totally worth it though. and more importantly Update soon.
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Um... I have a doubt. If Hinata calls him Onii-chan, does that mean Naruto is older than actual in this fic? I mean, is this a fic in which he was born earlier than the others?
SuicidalSilence chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
extremely confusing. hard to tell what's going on
1,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »