Reviews for I Will Believe
Red5 chapter 7 . 2/15
You know naruto reminds me of Joaquin for the movie the legend of zorro.

I think naruto should be zorro so he can save sakura ino hinata.
Emb3rSky283 chapter 4 . 12/25/2020
Ok yeah, I can't do this anymore. As much as NaruSakuIno are my OT3 and NaruSakuIno true polyam is my bag, this is ridiculous levels of unbelievable power fantasy wish fulfillment. Naruto isn't some kind of secret ninja super genius the way you're attempting to portray him as, Kurama, as much as I love the furball, was pretty evil until way later on so he'd never help young Naruto, period, and the villagers never physically abused Naruto, they just treated him like he didn't exist. The stupid fandom bullshit that people latch on to to try and make his backstory even more tragic and angsty than it already was is just ridiculous. Reminds me way too much of the bullshit that floats around the Harry Potter fandom.

I know this story is old as shit, so this review doesn't matter much, but I'm hopping off here, I can't endure this level of pure cringe any further.
yuieri5540 chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
like do people actually enjoy reading this stuff.
yuieri5540 chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
How come every story that was written before 2012 is so cringey.
DarkTriumvirate Writes chapter 4 . 11/12/2020
Lol I mean even if Anko trained him, summoning jutsu in the span of months, as well as creating two of his own jutsu seems a bit out there but I'll keep reading.
DarkTriumvirate Writes chapter 3 . 11/12/2020
I love the INO and Naruto paring i specifically came to this fanfic for that...also to see a young naruto get progressively better rather than these OP fanfics sitting on every corner
DarkTriumvirate Writes chapter 2 . 11/12/2020
Hopefully this story doesnt go too fast...please tell me naruto has at least a bit of maturity?
venomruby chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
please update this amazing work as soon as possible
Alexander Black V chapter 43 . 8/6/2020
Update bitch
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
Pretty good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
This was so cringe
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2019
"Go, Go, Ibi-chan!
He's our hero he's our man!
He's a bad boy he's our guy!
The other genin all will die!" - the most powerful ninja ever, because all strong ninja have stupid quirks.

can't wait to see the fire version of the rasen-shuriken.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2019
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2019
D
Miles Uchimaki chapter 21 . 4/19/2019
love the Linkin Park reference.
1,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »