Reviews for I Will Believe
fred872 chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
not bad, I'm curious as to how you'll balance Naruino and Narusaku, but so far you're doing rather well
fred872 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
of course they won after managing to take away anko's beloved dango lol
fred872 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
have to admit having ino and sakura like naruto instead of drooling over sasuke is a change. but an intriguing one at the least
fred872 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I have to admit I am enjoying you fic much more than expected so far, great job
fred872 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
you have effectively caught my attention with this chapter, can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Hell yeah. BEST. CHAPTER. EVAH.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
I noticed the Linkin Park reference in there about 1/4 of the way through...smooth...smooth, i have to say i only caught it about the 3rd line naruto said the Linkin Park, Leave out all the rest, but i caught on none-the-less. well done :D
Malichite chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Well I gotta say I like this story so far. It started out not so great with the weirdly placed and worded flashbacks, but I'm glad i stuck it out as it seems to be getting better.
I realize the kind of affect you were going for with the way the flashbacks were done, but it just seemed off, and seeing as how your FAR past that point, didn't comment until I read enough to get a good grasp of your writing style and this story.

So good work and keep writing, I'll review again in a few chapters :D.

Ja ne,

Malichite
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
kyuubi too nice... & WtH naru has to feel bad about? Lmao
hfjdsahflkdsa chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
This was an AWESOME CHAPTER! Please continue the story!
hfjdsahflkdsa chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This story is good, one of the best I've read. i love the times when he talks to the Fox those are fun to read.
Also PPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE EEEEEE CONTINUE! I've been DYING to read more!
Badgedbadger chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
"within the range of two-five metres"
Your definition of yelling is very different than mine.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I think it should be naruto ,ino and shikamaru
On languages chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
other languages are very useful if used the right way but you must remember that your readers may not be as knowledgeable as you.
This is the guideline I have brought t gather after several years of reading
Only use the laungauge if it is one of your characters first language. Only use the language for honorifics and names. And lastly if you must use it as part of dialouge then use the language of the story and put it in italics or bold or something to mark that it is different.
To help with that put your dialogue in quotation marks
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Yeah Zabuza probably just made her pretend she was a male so people wouldn't rape her.
nice NaruIno moment :D