Reviews for Witness
Tianhuayoucao chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I wish you'd write more stories! This is powerful and haunting, evocative and poetic. It feels like a glimpse into an alien dream, vast, awesome and convincing for all its strangeness, and sorrowfully familiar at the same time. I found your story "Alteration", and is currently reading it, please tell me if you have any other works in the Transformer fandom!
Arcanelight chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Loved the concept and your execution of it. Angsty but not overly so. And the Autobots returning to say goodbye as well was very touching. Lovely, lovely story.
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
The sun exploding and everything on Earth dying? This is pretty sad. I like it. I love mech!Sam.
Piole chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Beautiful piece. Thanks for sharing.
rrdt chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I like the concept presented in this, and the progression. I think it also captured that awe of being an Autobot (or rather, changed into one). But my favorite part of the whole story is the last paragraph. I think the ending was very appropriate, and the fact that it's going to happen (albeit millions or even billions of years from now) made it very real, and emotional. overall, great job.:)
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Slightly depressing, but sweet nonetheless.
BenRG chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Well that was odd. However, I will set aside the oddness of the underlying concept and address the story instead.

It is a well-written POV piece. A bit short but it covers the point that you wanted made. However, it could have done with just a little more depth - more of how Sam's perceptions had changed. Does he still think of his vanished kin or is he more Autobot now than human?

Still, a competent enough stab at the concept.

BenRG's Rating: 7/10
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I like your writing style.
dark kitsune chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
oh man...I read this on LJ and loved it then just as much as I love it now. Reading this gives me goosebumps - I'm so faving this.

Wonderful
Ted chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was really good; the details you gave made the journey seem grand yet intimate.
Datte Kohaku chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
wow, that was just wow. great work! I hope to see more of your work
Nameless chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Crazy, creepy, and very, very good. I could understand it perfectly fine even without the author's notes, and the organic/metal comparisons were particularly interesting.

The Allspark is a perfect get-out-of-jail-free card. It's not like anyone knows exactly what it does anyway!
The Moonless Night chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Whoa... Creepy and yet intriguing concept. I will be watching out for future stories from you, no doubt about that. _
jigsaws231 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I read this on LJ and honestly can't remember if I commented there or not. If not, my apologies and I should have. This is beautifully written. When I first started reading it, I thought it was Bumblebee. You capture the thoughts of Sam perfectly - and the way you describe the death of Earth is wonderful to the point of being a little terrifying.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
holy crap... I was not expecting that. But truly you've captured my interest! Wonderful wonderful writing! I can't wait for more of this captivating story!