Reviews for The Jacket 4
FrankieB chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
So sweet and heart-breaking.
FrankieB chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
"When did that happen... While you were sleeping." I LOVED that movie!
FrankieB chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
"It could feel the darkness of the room and wondered why he had been left there for so long." Shame on them. Neglecting poor Jacket. (Notice not the jacket but Jacket. That's its name... lol.)

Pregnancy exhaustion... ahhh remember it well. It's like walking through mud you're soooo tired.
FrankieB chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
"He stood up, walking to the cupboards, he found a glass. Putting some water in it, he walked over to Eames and poured it down over her shoulders." ROFL! I can just see her mouth hanging open... Wha? LOL!
FrankieB chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
"The jacket tightened the weave as best he could, shutting out the bitter cold. He would not let harm come to him." Nice.

Liked this chapter!
FrankieB chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
"'There are only but a few things that get a man to behave that way...' Suddenly, he sat forward in his chair... she saw a slight blush beneath his two day stubble." I was howling! Oh my goodness that was hilarious!

"Slamming the portfolio shut, she clutched it to her chest and headed towards the elevators." He deserved that. My, my, my.
svgurl410 chapter 15 . 12/8/2008
Oh, I loved this! The Goren & Eames interactions were so adorable. You've done a fabulous job of keeping the jacket present through this series.

The pink vs mauve thing made me giggle. And I loved how she saw his loneliness and stayed and watched the movie. :)

Wonderful job!
I-am-LMR chapter 15 . 11/18/2007
LOVED it. As you may have guessed, I'm off to read the next installment as you shriek in horror at the fifty new messages in your inbox.
I-am-LMR chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
Okay, I said I wouldn't review again till the end, but that snowball fight just had me laughing and I thought I'd let you know.
I-am-LMR chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
I'm on tenterhooks here, so I won't review again till the last chapter. I can tell you're so dissapointed that you won't be getting your inbox cluttered with fifty more reviews. Relieved is more like it. Suffice it so say, I'm lovin' this story.
I-am-LMR chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
I love the way you describe Bobby with his elbows on the table and his hands tented over his mouth. I can completely see his doing that, and it really helps to add little details like that. I think I may have seen that a couple times, too. Have I mentioned that I like this series? A lot? Consider it mentioned.
I-am-LMR chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
You're getting really sick of finding fifteen reviews in your inbox at one time, aren't you? Well, have I mentioned before that I really like this series?
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I must end the suspense about who's on the other end of that phone by stopping this review right now and going to the next chapter.
Audacious chapter 15 . 11/17/2007
bobby could have come over to my house... :-D teehee -audacious
gorengal chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up on reviewing last month, but I want to make sure I at least tell you how much I enjoy the Jacket series. What a sweet, fluffy ending to part 4.