Reviews for All My Best Friends Are Metalheads
wynterarrow chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I was just wandering the older Transformers archives for a good story to read, and this is the only one that caught my eye. You've got a really good concept going here, I'm really interested in how Samantha would act in place of geeky, un-eloquently-script-written Sam. Why not update? I'm sure it'll be popular.

-wynterarrow out
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
you have seriously finish this stoyr, it is to good, plz update..
Self-san chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
:D This is really good so far! I love how you started out with a long chapter! Hopefully you're next update somes soon because I can't wait to see what situation you twist next! :) Keep up the good writing!
Library's Poltergeist chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This seems like a really good story so far... I like how you didn't try to make everything the exact same as canon. (Sam working for a car instead of selling random stuff. Different car shopping scene. Et cetera...) I can't wait for the next installment!
TheRavenQuoth chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
not bad. not bad at all. can't wait for more.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Best Female!Sam fic EVER!

I swear to Primus!

UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

This is FANTASTIC!
quicksilver2402004 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
OMG! This is really awesome! It was so sad when Milli died! I almost cried! I hope you do the next chapter because this is really really good!
Millie 1985 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
A very very good story i would love to read more the whole consept works really well please up date soon
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
interesting. gonna update?
another nameless reviewer chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I like the concept of Sam being a girl. I just didn't expect you were going to make Mikaela Michael. *shrugs*

Please, please continue. It's been at least 3 months or so.
DocSawbones chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I think this is a really neat story. It's written well and I couldn't find any mistakes. I hope you update soon.
RuneNeko chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This was awesome, hehe, but I can't help but think that Michael Banes sounds familiar... was he another character in the movie that they just dropped after the scene he was in, or what? Or is he a made up character?

Anywho, great start to the story, keep up the awesome work!
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I'm curious as to the reactions of Captain Lennox and his men... And the first meeting with the rest of the Autobots.
Merry Masquerade chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Oh, great job! I love Samantha, she's so quirky and great- a very believable OC (not Mary-Sueish at all!). I also really like your original twist on the movie, and I can's wait for more. Keep up the great work!
Adearisu chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Awesome story! I just love reading fanfictions like this. They're so entertaining! Please continue!