Reviews for Messages
akemi.enex chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
after 5 years...

update?
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Waaaahhh! You already said it! TO BE CONTINUED so I expect you too! You should, you said it! If you had no plans, you should have not put 'to be continued...' but you did so please please please update! PLEASE!

It's not always that we see a story like this between Hiruma and Mamori! please update!

I doubt if Mamori's hair will really still smell fresh after all those sweaty running? Maybe if she uses a conditioner.. :D

But it's not important compared to your UPDATE!
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
WAah! First: I think it's not like Mamori to be that angry to Hiruma, I mean to tell him such things during this time, she already know Sena as Eyeshield 21 right. They are very much a team now determined to win the Christmas Bowl and she and Hiruma fights lesser.

Second: I felt an 'ouch' when he said, "Didn't need you anyway." I'm sure he's not true to those words.

And this got me confused:

With that, he turned, his long legs carrying him away. Mamori wanted to yell something; wanted to kick him, but she didn't. Her face was red and her blood pulsing. How dare he treat me like that! he thought furiously.

you mean, SHE thought furiously? :)

super last: After all they've been through (as I already said earlier that they are so much a team now), I think it's quite impossible for her to quit and because of outbursts.. but, it's your story, I'll read on :)
popcorngoo chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
This is amazing and I love it! I really want you to update, but I highly doubt that you will.
buddybuddy96 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I shall love you forever if this is updated. Even if it has been 3 years...

Please?
Jozu Oruha chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Oh! The tension, I love it! You must update, I just can't wait to see what else will happen!
Bar-Ohki chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Well that got them to make up, sort of.
liliduh chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Aw, it was good so far. Continue on! The interactions are great.
RoseJustice chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Interested to see what happens next!
TwiliteTGRgrl chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
COOLIO! MORE! :3
xieloinfehrnurom chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
whahahahahaha T.T

please update!
The Fire in Your Skin chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
I'll bake you brownies if you update! *hangs onto your leg*
imuzuok chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
That was rather entertaining! Awesome story line!
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
KEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHE hurry and update! cuase the threat book seems it can still hold a few more KEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHE lol
devil cat07 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
whoa... this was a great story!

er... when do you plan to continue? 3