Reviews for Constant
BELAVERA chapter 23 . 12/9/2012
I appreciate hearing it. Bella has drawn so many in (the ones who didn't want Edward for themselves) because whether or not she acknowledges or not, she is extremely attractive.
Seamus simply fell under her spell like Edward, or Jake. Fortunately Seamus has enough wisdom to recognize a taken mate when he sees one.
I look forward to reading some more of your work.
BELAVERA chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
I haven't been able to review on my laptop because fanfic won't log me in, BUT I found another computer because I have to tell you just how much I have loved this story! The way the Volturi threatened Bella and her response, I was sure she would be in a coma for months! I am so glad that it was just like a little nap. I loved the discription of Edward's P.J. pants. I probably would have called them modern art pants from the sound of them, but of course people who don't like them will call them the most obnoxious name possible! Thanks for writing this.
missylb chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
Really loved this x
WolfGirl9000 chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Weird. I like it!
Barbara chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Yay! Bella blew Felix up! Go Bella!
Spooky Pumpkin chapter 19 . 2/10/2009
Great story!
fwashi20 chapter 21 . 12/18/2008
haha! fantastic
fwashi20 chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
I'm hoping that my questions will resolve themselves as I continue reading. As a reader, it is aggravating to experience so many plot holes so soon into a story.

For now, I am curious as to why you think that Aro would be fooled by sending Bella away. All it would take is one touch to know that he has been deceived.

I am only 2 chapters in so I know that there is time for this to resolve. I thoroughly enjoyed your creativity in the first two-thirds of this trilogy. I love that you have had Edward and Bella meet in the middle between humanity and vampirism. It levels the playing field between them, allowing Bella's strength to show itself to Edward, and humbling Edward to see that Bella's love is as strong as his. Job well done, I can't wait to finish reading!
fwashi20 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Am I correct in understanding that it has been some 13/14 years since they settled down with the family practice and farmhouse on Gregory Road? How have they remained in one place so long without aging? Isn't that conspicuous?
fuzzylemon chapter 23 . 12/17/2008
I just sat down and read all three of this series in one day. Awesome. Simply awesome. I love the intricate storyline. The characters are very in character, which is always nice. I added you to my favorite author list and I'll be checking out the rest of your stories tommorrow. Again awesome job.
ebhg chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Great series. I really enjoyed your characters- even my husband liked what I read to him, and that is a real compliment!
Fernsfairie chapter 23 . 8/23/2008
Okay, so maybe I've neglected to review all the other stories (or most of them I can't remember that well, sorry) because I needed to get to the next one and read. I just... NEEDED too. You are what desolate young writers DREAM of; I just... Wow. I wanted to request part or all of the Volterra scene in Aro's or Henery's point of view, please. It's been almost a year I believe since you updated here. Just, thank you for making my day today. I'll be watching for you!

Fern
ggggggggggggg chapter 23 . 4/16/2008
ok, i LOVED the story! I think u should do Seamus's POV when he admits to Edward that he liked Bella!
KREA.tive818 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
and the story begins! Lol.
cookiemonsterks chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
OhhEmmGee.

I probablly would've mauled you if I got caught into this story's current at an earlier state. Anticipation really does have an effect on the rational side of myself...

I'm so very lucky to have found you and your stories. You DO have an amazing talent in creating something original. This is the best B E thing I've read. I don't care that it was abstract in the beginning/middle-ish.

Maybe it's just me, but several parts have left me breathless, and some on the verge of tears. I am an emotional reader, if what I'm reading is convinicing and captivating.

This has been the most productive thing I've done so far with my Spring Break, and I wouldn't have spent it any other way!

D

Kudos for writing something so original, creative, and heart-wrenching. [That's because it was just so dang dramatic!]

So now I'll go and have a look at the outtakes, and then sulk for a couple of hours. Or days. [You think that's bad? I sulked for nearly a month when I finished the Twilight-series as it currently stands. I don't even want to phantom what will happen when I get a hold of BreakingDawn.]

J'ai fini!