Reviews for A fragile heart
rogue2416 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
You're taking to long
Roguereine chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Remy just had to fool around with jean. Idiot! And Julian had to go make everyone mad. Psycho. Now where will our Romy be?!
Roguereine chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
So the xmen r researching rogue?.. Hmmm. Interesting. So many mysteries! I love it. And the dummies r finally sorta coming to their senses.
Roguereine chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Heh. Everyone but John seems to be getting some. Love the romy scene, but remy needs to et himself together so him an rogue can run away together.
Roguereine chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Wow. There are let's of crazy things and pairing going on around here! Lovin it! And remy needs to admit he loves rogue and not use her.
Roguereine chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
My fav ch so far! Lots of sweet romy goodness! Poor rogue stuck in bed. That sounds like hell.
Roguereine chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Love the long ch. your story is different I like it. Next ch!
romy 4eva chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Please p,eas please update really soon i luv this tory and im hooked
RoguexRemy4ever chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Could you please update soon i really love this story
rogue15 chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Please im on the edge of my seat i beg of u to continue this story is wicked good
Razzeeberry chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Girlie, ur takin WAY too long, but that's ok, just hurry up with the story. ]
Dragonstars chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
have you forgotten this story? please remember and get back to it, I would like to know what happens next.
Crazyjess09 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
i have read all the chapters and i am hoping that u update son or if u have forgotten that u remember so please update !
0.stormy.0 chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
This is exactly the kind of romance i like for Rogue and Gambit. Dark, Angsty, Suspenseful, yet passionate at the same time. This story is so amazingly dramatic and hot. You need to update. Now.
courtneykutie chapter 7 . 11/21/2009