Reviews for The Adventures of The Black Tigers
Doug4422 chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
Remember one thing, bud, healing takes toll on Ron, causing him discomfort, and some pain, it also weakens him . . . other than that,not bad.
Cylon One chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
A very good update.

Worth the wait for one of the best tales in the universe.

Thank you.
Doug4422 chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
Dude, where's the rest of this one . . . you stop it just as it's starting to get interesting . . . if you're having trouble, just drop me a line, I'm sure I can help.
theotherdave chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I loved the original stories P.O.D. and Black Tigers. You are doing them both justice keep up the good work and update soon.
Dagda06117032 chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
Ok first off this whole with Ron and 12 wives' 10 of which are dhampir is just funny. Now having them battle zombies in Hawaii with Lilo and Stitch who if I am reading correctly are dating has me rolling. So please update this one as soon as possible.
Doug4422 chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
I know why Liz acted the way she did . . . he he he.

Gotta hate those people that just don't understand, don't ya?

All it takes for Liz to get MAJOR LEAGUE P.O.'ed at someone, is to just hear mention of someone calling her a bloodsucker, either directly, or indirectly.
Doug4422 chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
They will do what they always do, bud . . . kick as, and take names.
Doug4422 chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
With the brains Monique has when it comes to that kind of stuff . . . better believe she'll find a cure.
robzone chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
yes lilo should join the black tigers but be like wade or brick. other wise great story man keep it up.

oh by way Doug4422 is the only member of Epic Quest can contact right now and i do't know whats going on with them. if you find out drop me a line.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I admit reading this starting chapter spoiled a few things since I found it before that "Prince of Darkness" deal. Still, I enjoyed it and I thought the reunion with Lilo and Stitch and their ohana was cool.